– Excellent understanding of SQL Language and C#;
– Understanding of SqlServer internals like query plans and optimization;
– Applicants should have experience working on important volume of data. Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent;
– Knowledge of cubes and analysis services within SqlServer would be a plus;
– Experience in Microsoft Analysis Services (SSAS) would be a plus;
– SQL queries optimization, indexes usage, query plans, joins;
– Excellent configuration experience within SAP PP module;
– Ideally, experience of at least 2 full lifecycle projects;
– Very good communication skills;
– Good problem solving and analytical skills;
– Travel availability;
– English: Fluent.
We also value:
– A responsible attitude and ambition in achieving your mission;
– A good combination of rigor, creativity and communication skills;
– Financial markets knowledge (like derivative products);
– Managing skills would be a plus.
– Understand business requirements, create solution briefs and articulate the end to end process design;
– As the consultant, you will conduct workshops, deliver integrated solutions as well as ensure development of functional and technical documentation;
– You can also participate in business development activities and should be able to represent company interests and participate in business development.
What We Offer
- Flexible working environment within a dynamic team;
- Access to various training programs (soft and hard skills trainings);
- Continous learning and improvement activities;
- Attractive benefits package (meal tickets, medical services, private pension, gym discounts);
- Modern office with free fresh coffee and fruits ;
- Opportunity to work with Global TOP Clients on large projects;
- Dynamic, international working environment;
- Team events (team buildings, team hangouts, Christmas party, etc.);
- Play areas and team building activities;
- Long term career development programs.