Are you looking for the next step in your career in 2021?
Capgemini is looking for a senior SAP presales Solution Architect
to join our SAP Center of Excellence (CoE) team, for Europe Cluster Business Unit. As a part of the global SAP CoE network, you will work closely with 200+ of the brightest and the most knowledgeable SAP experts of Capgemini in Europe, supported by a dedicated senior offshore team, helping our target clients become stronger leaders in their markets and industries, through business value delivered via transformation to a modern ERP Business Platform centered around SAP S/4HANA as the Digital Core.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology, and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms.
Capgemini Europe Cluster Business Unit (BU), with nearly 5,000 people spread across 11 European countries, has a unique DNA within the Capgemini Group and a great potential for development and growth. Together with our clients we create and deliver business, technology and digital solutions enabling them to achieve innovation, competitiveness, and sustainable growth.
Digital core with SAP S/4HANA is one of Capgemini’s strategic offers founded on Capgemini’s vision of a Renewable Enterprise that is able to constantly and continuously innovate and adapt to the changing business environment in an agile and sustainable manner. The SAP CoE is the spearhead taking this offer to the market. And we have been very successful! We continue to see tremendous growth in S/4HANA related services, we increase our presence in existing clients, we win new clients, we are recognized by analysts, we are growing our headcount, and we continue to have the largest number of S/4HANA certified consultants.
Presales Solution Architect joins the Europe Cluster SAP CoE team, to focus on and lead presales activities around Digital Core with SAP S/4HANA. In the CoE, while you will be also expected to contribute to the delivery of our services, majority of your time is dedicated to presales. You bring the talent, and we’ll provide the rest!
What you can expect from us.
As part of the SAP CoE of Europe Cluster BU, you will get to work in tight and direct interaction with tier 1 clients across several countries and industries, helping them on the S/4HANA transformation journey, with focus on large engagements (MEUR 10+). You will be presented with a wide portfolio of interesting client opportunities, while depending on your preferences also focus on specific industries and clients is possible. Within the CoE, you will get to network and collaborate on Europe and Global level, be involved in the development of the Capgemini’s go-to-market approach, the Digital Core with S/4HANA offering, and the assets supporting this. Your focus will be in the country you are located in, as well as the Europe Cluster BU as a whole, but you will regularly be asked to and have possibility to help and contribute on Europe level, and you have the possibility to build a truly global role and career for yourself.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Strategic Advisor: Provide strategic advisory and senior consulting, acting as trusted advisor for senior stakeholders of Capgemini’s clients, helping them drive business value from transformation to Digital Core with S/4HANA.
- Technology Evangelist: Leverage Capgemini’s and SAP’s strategic alliance and Capgemini SAP CoE network to stay 100% up to date with and fully connected to the latest developments and trends in the SAP world, and more widely in the relating overall technology ecosystem, and take this knowledge to the benefit of Capgemini clients, translating the potential of modern technology into tangible business value.
- Solutioning Lead: Lead solutioning of complex, multitower S/4HANA implementation programs, covering end-to-end solution definition (process, information, application and technical architecture), implementation approach (methodology, assets, tools), effort estimation, and implementation planning (delivery model, phasing & timeline, resourcing), and working hand in hand with sales to define winning sales plan and unique value proposition.
- Global Networker: Build strong global networks, enabling you to get involved and contribute in the most interesting client problems globally, and to leverage from global network to solve local challenges.
- Thought Leader: Contribute to Capgemini thought leadership by creating blogs, vlogs, eBooks, white papers, proofs-of-concepts and use cases. Participate in global and local events (like SAPPHIRE and SAP Now!) and seminars as a keynote speaker, presenter or SME.
- Client Relationships Builder: Present Capgemini offerings and services to existing and potential new clients, identifying opportunities to deliver business value and build partnership-based relations.
- Go-to-market Strategist: Lead, support and contribute to go-to-market and marketing strategy definition, execution planning, and execution, including campaigns, content marketing, events, client meetings and tailored offerings.
- Offerings and Assets Developer: Drive, contribute to and participate in the continuous development and localization of Capgemini offers, methodology, assets, and tools.
What we expect from you.
As a Presales Solution Architect, you combine deep and specialized understanding in at least one process area (finance, manufacturing, supply chain, procurement etc.) with a wider and more general end-to-end understanding that cuts across functional domains, processes and applications, and in addition come equipped with specific skills and experience to execute SAP application development (AD) and implementation services solutioning. Most importantly, you are a business-oriented problem solver that enjoys client interaction, focuses on business value creation, and thrives in a competitive environment. You will help our clients to find the business case for the transition to S/4HANA, you will work with our clients to define and shape the journey towards S/4HANA, and you will solution winning proposals for S/4HANA implementations
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree, preferably in computer science, engineering, finance or business administration
- Strong experience (at least 8-10 years) in implementing SAP solutions, preferably across various roles (business analyst, functional consultant / lead consultant, solution architect, lead architect, project manager)
- Fluency in English (other languages are a plus, especially German, French, and Dutch)
Experience and Execution
- Solid experience in defining, planning and driving the execution of business transformation via implementation of new processes and supporting technology
- Deep and specialized skills and experience in at least one functional domain / process area (finance, manufacturing, supply chain etc.)
- Strong overall holistic understanding and experience across functional domains, business processes, applications, and technology
- Solid experience in solutioning SAP AD and implementation services, preferably in a leading global consulting company
- Fluency in SAP applications and tools, with focus on S/4HANA
- Solid experience in at least one industry / segment, preferably in life sciences and pharmaceuticals, energy and utilities, manufacturing, or retail.
- Good understanding of SAP product roadmap, wider technology landscape, and emerging technologies and trends
- Sufficient knowledge and awareness across relevant technical domains (cloud, infrastructure, HANA DB, basis, security, integrations, development etc.)
Management and Leadership Qualities:
- Entrepreneurial mindset: Independent, proactive, self-motivated and self-driven, collaborative, client-oriented
- Ability to build relationships based on trust to become a trusted advisor for client senior stakeholders (VP and CXO levels)
- Ability to articulate a compelling vision and engage audience
Location and Travel
Capgemini Europe Cluster BU includes Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Hungary, Ireland, Luxemburg, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia and Switzerland. In 2021, the biggest growth potential and hence focus of our SAP business will be in Belgium and Switzerland, in one of which we expect you to be located or be able to commute on a regular basis. While we acknowledge and to a large extent appreciate the COVID-induced shift towards remote work, in this role a certain amount of local presence combined with strong knowledge of local SAP market (clients, competitors, etc.) is essential. Post-COVID, we anticipate regular (once a month) travel within Europe to be required, with an occasional intercontinental trip.
As a Solution Architect in the SAP CoE team, you will report to our Head of SAP CoE for Europe Cluster BU. You will in addition report to the head of the local SAP Practice (Belgium or Switzerland). CoE team is a virtual team spread across the Europe Cluster countries, as well as India.
Interested? We should talk!
Starting date: ASAP
Location: Belgium (Brussels) or Switzerland (Zurich, Basel)
Employment Type: Permanent Full Time
Seniority: Senior Level (Managing Consultant / Senior Manager / Associate Director / Director)
Take your chance and apply!