Capgemini is looking for a Senior SAP presales Solution Architect to join our SAP Center of Excellence (CoE) team, for Europe Cluster Business Unit.
As a part of the global SAP CoE network, you will work closely with 200+ of the brightest and the most knowledgeable SAP experts of Capgemini in Europe, supported by a dedicated senior offshore team, helping our target clients become stronger leaders in their markets and industries, through business value delivered via transformation to a modern ERP Business Platform centered around SAP S/4HANA as the Digital Core.
As part of the SAP CoE of Europe Cluster BU, you will get to work in tight and direct interaction with tier 1 clients across several countries and industries, helping them on the S/4HANA transformation journey, with focus on large engagements (MEUR 10+). You will be presented with a wide portfolio of interesting client opportunities, while depending on your preferences also focus on specific industries and clients is possible. Within the CoE, you will get to network and collaborate on Europe and Global level, be involved in the development of the Capgemini’s go-to-market approach, the Digital Core with S/4HANA offering, and the assets supporting this. Your focus will be in the country you are located in, as well as the Europe Cluster BU as a whole, but you will regularly be asked to and have possibility to help and contribute on Europe level, and you have the possibility to build a truly global role and career for yourself.
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree, preferably in computer science, engineering, finance or business administration;
- Strong experience (at least 8-10 years) in implementing SAP solutions, preferably across various roles (business analyst, functional consultant / lead consultant, solution architect, lead architect, project manager);
- Solid experience in defining, planning and driving the execution of business transformation via implementation of new processes and supporting technology
- Deep and specialized skills and experience in at least one functional domain / process area (finance, manufacturing, supply chain etc.);
- Strong overall holistic understanding and experience across functional domains, business processes, applications, and technology;
- Solid experience in solutioning SAP AD and implementation services, preferably in a leading global consulting company;
- Fluency in SAP applications and tools, with focus on S/4HANA;
- Solid experience in at least one industry / segment, preferably in life sciences and pharmaceuticals, energy and utilities, manufacturing, or retail;
- Good understanding of SAP product roadmap, wider technology landscape, and emerging technologies and trends;
- Sufficient knowledge and awareness across relevant technical domains (cloud, infrastructure, HANA DB, basis, security, integrations, development etc.);
- Entrepreneurial mindset: Independent, proactive, self-motivated and self-driven, collaborative, client-oriented;
- Ability to build relationships based on trust to become a trusted advisor for client senior stakeholders (VP and CXO levels);
- Ability to articulate a compelling vision and engage audience;
- Fluency in English (other languages are a plus, especially German, French, and Dutch);
- Availability to travel.
What are we offering?
- The chance to work on interesting challenging projects for national and international clients;
- The opportunity to work in great, dynamic teams;
- Health and Life insurance;
- The possibility of investing on certifications and training;
- A permanent contract with an attractive compensation package and benefits.