We are currently looking for a SAP PM /DMS consultant for a Senior Business Analyst role;
- Be the reference person towards the Business for all subjects related to SAP DMS and PM solution
- Challenge the demand (enhancement & project) regarding to the SAP standards & make recommendation
- Work on functional changes (incl. projects), estimates, functional analysis.
- Provide & commit for estimates incl. quality on-time
- Participate support & project activities
- Provide solutions, promote usage of standard SAP in relation to business needs, logic and processes
- Key expert role in case of highly critical incidents jeopardizing the Business continuity.
- Advise client using his expertise on the DMS and PM SAP modules regarding to SAP Hana roadmap (logistic/procurement)
Product expertise (4- 6 years)
- Strong expertise in SAP DMS (Standard DIR processing, content server, characteristic addition, status sequence, PDF conversion…).
- Experience is mandatory in :
- Interface (Seal Systems),
- TREX Server Indexing,
- LSMW and data migration.
- General knowledge in SAP Web services, IXOS, ALE/IDOC, Batch Jobs is a plus
- Able to establish specifications and parameters of standard functions in SAP PM/PS & WCM modules and corresponding business function.
- Sound knowledge on Integration with other SAP Modules like FI, MM, SD.
- Able to analyze and solve issues in standard customization or specific SAP programs (ABAP)
- Able to understand clients expectations, anticipate needs and proactively propose innovative solutions in SAP
- A SAP certifications in DMS or PM is a plus.
- A SAP S4 Hana certification is recommended. Otherwise possible learning path towards SAP Hana roadmap
Functional expertise (4-6 years)
- Should have knowledge of effective change management process : Understanding the requirement and writing functional specifications, test all the changes (process, customizing), formal validation before put in production, documentation.
- Strong understanding of logistic processes, ideally in Utility sector.
- Experience is consulting.
- Able to build and maintain the relationship with Business stakeholders within the enterprise and the functional ecosystem
- Consultant in heart , Client centric approach with impact to expansion Capgemini Business into Client area.
- Stress resistant, team oriented, flexible, self organized and communicative
- Challenged by complex problems
- Strong analytical mentality/conceptual way of thinking
- Service-oriented attitude
- Fluent oral communication skills in French, Dutch and English
- Fluent writing in mother tongue (Dutch or French) AND English