Capgemini, one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services, has over 16,000 professionals with expertise in SAP solutions, with nearly 40 percent located in global delivery centers and more than 1,300 services clients worldwide. Capgemini’s implementation business in support of SAP solutions spans all major industries, including consumer goods and retail, energy and utilities, manufacturing, public sector and financial services, working with companies of all sizes.
Capgemini Japan focuses on globalization initiatives, and there have great opportunities of working with global talents, of making human network across the world and of learning our world-class methodology and accelerators.
One of the key challenges that our Japanese companies face is globalization, i.e., standardizing enterprise architecture globally. There are not so many Japanese companies that attempt to transform themselves to a global company and there are not so many opportunities of working on globalization, however in this SAP project for our major Japanese pharmaceutical client, as they are now shifting to a global company, you will be able to work on such globalization opportunity. If you fulfill your responsibility successfully and make this great transformation happen, you will get quite meaningful experience and bilingual coordination capabilities that majorities of the other Japanese clients show their interests for their globalization.
- Responsible for identifying gaps between centralized SAP and as-is business process/legal compliance, identifying requirements, to-be business processes/systems, leading/managing implementation and testing
- Understand global template (Functional coverage of globally standardized SAP, Global standard processes/policies)
- Understand high level local organizational structure incl external units, as-is business process flow, high level local as-is system architecture incl. interfaces, middleware and high level data flow
- Clarify as-is batch job scheduling, monitoring, error handling process and constraints
- Identify and prioritize gaps, identify high level requirements/NFRs incl. forms/reports/conversions (Uploading and downloading)
- Identify to-be integrations, to-be integration technologies and to make list of to-be interfaces with key attributes such requirements descriptions, real-time based/batch job, protocols, data types, frequency, data size etc.
- Make configurations as per the Japan requirements
- Make high level custom design for all the RICEF objects
- Prepare the test cases (for both configured and RICEFs custom functionalities)
- Discuss with offshore team the high level custom functionality requirements incl. integrations
- Review detailed design documents and UT/IT test cases
- Prepare the SIT test cases and test data and execute the SIT
- Clarify questions from the client team and from development team in a timely manner
- Support the client team and the development team in testing, training, master data preparation and data migration
- Communicate with the client team incl. end users
- Make a daily communication, weekly and monthly reports to the functional lead.
Necessary skills and experience
- Japanese language skill (Native level: Speaking/listening/writing/reading), Basic English skill (Reading, Writing)
- Business process knowledge in Plant Maintenance
- Business Blue Printing/Gap analysis experiences
- Plant Maintenance/ EAM (Enterprise Asset Management) functional understanding (MUST) + Technical configuration capability (TBC)
- 3+ year experiences in SAP project experience (Full ASAP Lifecycle: 1.Project Preparation; 2.Business Blueprint; 3.Realization; 4.Final Preparation; 5.Go Live; 6.Post production Support)
- Hands-on including Documentation
- Communication skill, Good Interpersonal skill and flexibility
- Physical, mental toughness
Nice to have requirements
- Logical thinking
- Presentation skill
Overall Japan (Initial project is in Osaka)
*Business trip basis is considered as an option