Any UK Base
Who you’ll be working with
You will be working with a team who are strong in delivery and are striving to be on the cutting-edge of technology.
The focus of your role
To design and implement SAP Plant Maintenance/Material Management solutions regardless of their size, complexity, and sector.
What you’ll do
• Leading and facilitating requirements gathering, design and gap analysis workshops to identify the optimum SAP solution
• Guide the client with your knowledge of SAP standards and best practice in SAP Plant Maintenance/Material Management
• Apply design thinking concepts in solution blueprint
• Be accountable for the functional design and integration
• Be part of the team, advise and lead an off-shore team through all phases of the project
What you’ll bring
•• Implementation experience of SAP PM/MM modules
• Strong SAP PM/MM configuration experience
• A good understanding of configuration dependencies and interrelationships between SAP logistics modules
• Strong written and verbal communications skills that can influence at all levels including team members working remotely
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini is proud to represent nearly 130 nationalities and its cultural diversity. Our holistic definition of diversity extends beyond gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, ethnicity, race, age and religion. Capgemini views diversity as everything that makes us who we are as an organization, including our social background, our experiences in life and work, our communication styles and even our personality. These dimensions contribute to the type of diversity we value the most: diversity of thought.
We want to make sure that we find the right people to work in our teams, and we know that working full-time isn’t necessarily right for everyone. So we’d love to hear from you if you feel you’re a great fit for this role, and would like to work flexibly. As an example, some of our team members work four days a week, but travel across the UK during their working days. Or you might prefer to work three days a week (in a job share scenario) with travel limited to Greater London. If you are the right person for this role, we’ll find the right working approach for you.