A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients' opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2017 global revenues of EUR 12.8 billion. People matter, results count.
Who you’ll be working with
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experience SAP PI Developer to work with our SAP team which promotes and implements the SAP Tax and Revenue Management and Enterprise Resource Planning solutions for HMRC, which is the largest implementation of its kind globally. We are a dynamic and fast-moving business unit, with an expectation of further growth over the coming years to ensure that we can continue to deliver high quality SAP solutions for HMRC.
The focus of your role
An experience SAP PI Developer is required to boost Capgemini’s SAP Delivery Group on the South Coast. You will be responsible for delivering multiple parallel running project changes and fixes in the SAP PI environment for all SAP Systems in our landscape.
We’re excited to be offering this opportunity to join our rapidly expanding team, working at the forefront of SAP technology.
What you’ll do
As an SAP PI Developer, you will be involved in delivering project, enhancement and Live Service changes on the 350+ interfaces that are accountable for processing 500,000 interactions per day. This is a challenging and multi-faceted role that requires hands-on knowledge of the SAP PI solutions as well as excellent stakeholder management and work management skills.
Working within the SAP Delivery Group you will have the opportunity to work within the SAP Development team to:
- Develop and deliver SAP PI related changes and artefacts including an end to end solution design aligned to the functional specification in the form of an Extended Physical Interface Definition Document (EPIDD)
- Provide impacts, support system test and integration testing cycles, and support technical implementations (Releases, Patching, Upgrades)
- Manage SAP PI incident resolution (root-cause analysis, problem statements) for both project/enhancement and maintenance releases
- Support the SAP Delivery Group Operations Centre with all SAP Interface related performance and monitoring activities
What you’ll bring
- SAP Integration Development experience using PI/PO across different versions of SAP PI (7.1/7.3) and SAP PO (7.5) Architecture
- Development Experience in PI/PO Interface scenarios, using Integration processes, Inbound/outbound file-based interfaces and APIs using Advance Adapter configuration
- Ability to communicate well with both SAP team members and external third-party suppliers to create and edit External Physical Interface Definition Documents (EPIDDs)
- Very good working experience of SOAP, File (NFS, FTP), XI and HTTP Adapters
- Good working experience using ABAP Proxies, IDOCs and RFC interfaces
- Working knowledge in w3c Standards for XML, SOAP, WSDL, XSD and XSLT
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-ground breaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.