Job Decription and Qualifications:
- Senior Consultant around 10+ Years of experience,
- Having good experience in MM and Inventory Management and with WM knowledge
- Strong in fundamentals in MM module
- Strong in MM business process and configuration,
- Should able to discuss solutions with relevant business units
- Knowledge of integration areas with others modules like SD, PS, FI etc
- Experience in iDocs, user exits and ABAP is plus
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. People oriented policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
What we’ll offer you
Professional development and management support in proactive learning, mentorship opportunities and flexible working arrangements. We are centered on creating an environment that fosters creativity, entrepreneurial spirit and passion in the work we do. At Capgemini, collaboration is the core of the way we work. We recognize the efforts from every individual and synergies from cross collaborations.