Why join Capgemini?
Grow with the experts. As one of the largest SAP implementation partners globally, Capgemini is at the forefront in helping our clients navigate the digital transformation to drive profitable business growth, leveraging latest SAP HANA technology and leading management consulting approaches, combined with global delivery capabilities and strong industry focus.
Work with the top clients and facilities. At Capgemini you will get an opportunity to work in interesting, large-scale client cases and create relevant solutions for the customers. We also have an inspiring new office, situated in Keilaniemi, Espoo with sea views, good traffic connections, which supports a collaborative and activity based ways of working.
Be trusted and valued. We give our people the freedom to do their work and trust them. You will be a part of an international team with excellent team spirit and a lot of fun together.
Are you our next SAP MDM Consultant?
We are looking for an SAP information architect for SAP data and information management and governance consultancy assignments. We are searching for a senior expert who is fluent with all aspects of SAP data management and who is not afraid to align the information architecture to more technical approach in full lifecycle project implementations, when needed. Additionally we are searching a person who is business-oriented with the ability to talk manufacturing, logistics, finance and retail.
At Capgemini, you will be working with the latest offerings of SAP data and information architecture elements. You will use your SAP ERP skills and SAP MDM/MDG knowledge in addition with skills for Data Governance, Data Management and Data Quality as whole. You will also support non-SAP projects, and work within our strong expert organization and global community called Insights & Data, leveraging the global assets. You will be working in projects and professional services assignments helping our clients in turning the data they have into reliable information and business benefits.
As SAP information architect you will design and implement solutions based on the customer’s business operations’ needs and requirements. You will be responsible for successful lead-through and documentation of client meetings and workshops. Implementation work contains setting up the data and information related documents, processes and systems as defined.
You could be the one we are looking for if you:
- have experience in requirements engineering
- have experience in mapping business needs to SAP data models
- have experience in all the data areas, e.g. master, reference, transactional and metadata
- have knowledge in data governance, data management and data quality, and experience from variety of business stakeholders in the area of data and information
- have knowledge in data sources and data integrations, such as internal data sources, external data and open data
- understand enterprise architecture and logical technology architecture within
- have ability to guide the customer independently and without prompting
- are flexible and willing for short term travel locally in Finland and also outside Finland, for example for rollout projects
- speak and write fluent English; Finnish is considered beneficial
ACE YOUR CAREER WITH US AND APPLY NOW! If you feel that you are the person we are looking for, seize the opportunity and make your move by applying now or latest by 12th of August. Come as you are – let’s grow together! For more information, you can contact your future maanger Tapani Tuoma – firstname.lastname@example.org, +358 40 5250441.