We are looking for a SAP Logistics Project Manager
based in Switzerland
The Capgemini Switzerland – SAP Practice is expanding its team to put in place a strong domestic foundation of consultants, architects, project managers and business partners that will enable us to scale up our offerings across the SAP S4 spectrum as well as our footprint in Switzerland.
As part of the SAP Practice, you will take on new challenges on a regular basis and collaborate with the rest of the team to bring value to our customers, leveraging both, a vast repository of Capgemini-Europe accelerated solutions as well as domestically designed and crafted ones.
On our teams, everyone counts – and we want your unique way of thinking.
You bring the talent, and we’ll provide the rest!
- Sharp and focused?
- Interested in working with technology to better business?
- An excellent communicator with a natural talent for negotiation?
- Positive, creative, with a can-do attitude?
- Flexible, open-minded, not afraid to take charge?
- Highly collaborative yet results oriented?
- Eager to learn and develop in a multicultural environment?
What you can expect
- Managing large & midsize implementations/ migrations, rollout projects
- Interacting with customers, understanding the requirements and proposing solutions
- Supporting pre-sales opportunities – sizing, solutioning, delivery approach, presentation to customers
- Providing advisory and assessment services to customers for their S/4HANA journey during RFP/ RFI or during pro-active engagements
- Understanding trends and new developments in respective field, esp. S/4HANA logistics features and Cloud products
- Staying engaged with the delivery & customer teams through the engagement tenure and providing expertise and advice on methodology, tools and governance for large projects and programs
What we expect from you
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Computer science, Finance or Business administration
- 5+ years of experience in SAP implementations and consulting advisory role
- Strong hands on experience with core SAP Logistics and Supply chain processes
- Functional background in SAP PP, SD, MM, EWM, QM, PM, CRM, BW or SCM preferably in S/4 HANA
- Minimum 5 years of experience in at least one of these domains: Pharma, Manufacturing, Chemicals, Consumer Products
- Good capabilities and experience in people management
- Fluency in English and German, French would be a plus
- Leadership skills with ability to influence and negotiate with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to work effectively in multiple time zones with global teams especially offshore & nearshore
Interested? We should talk!
Starting date: Immediately
Take your chance and apply!