The profile required is LE/WM.
6 – 9 years of SAP experience in implementation / support / rollout projects.
Deep understanding of Business Process Knowledge.
Understanding of project implementation methodologies & ITIL processes.
• Resolving Tickets in the given timeline pertaining to Logistics related to Inbound/Outbound deliveries/Shipment/Handling Unit/ Warehouse Management/3rd Party Logstics/Decentralised Warehouse Management/Outputs
• Experienced in Configuration and Integration testing of SAP Warehouse management business processes based on client s requirements like Picking/Putaway strategy/Barcode mapping/RF Queue Management
Inbound/Outbound deliveries/Shipment/Handling Unit Management/Warehouse Management/ EDI/ALE (Idoc)
Experience in Functional configuration for SAP Logistics and WM and integration with MM and PP and cross functional knowledge of SD
Experience in SAP LE/WM and its processes and system configuration, enhancements and Support end users , test and document improvements to current processes and use of RF (radio frequency).
Sound knowledge of SAP MM/HUM
Integrated working with SAP SD, MM & PP.
• Basic knowlegde of ABAP and MM.
• Hands on new EDI (Idoc) setup for Inbound and Outbound Idocs related to Delivery and Transfer orders
• Working on enhancements related to Warehouse management and Logistics requirements
Graduate or Post Graduation or Professional Certification. Relevant SAP Certification: LE/WM
Domain experience/exposure: Preferable Experience in Logsitcs/Supply Chain Domain
Flexibile to work in European time zone.