The speed of change is throwing traditional business methods into question and disrupting the relevance of entire industries. Capgemini, a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services, is at the forefront of innovation and well placed to address opportunities for our clients in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organisations to realise their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company with over 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2020 combined revenues of EUR 15.8 billion. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Let’s talk about the team:
Our Applications Managed Services team help our clients create more value for. their business and improve efficiency through IT Systems. Our services are highly industrialized, underpinned by robust SLAs, based on industry-standard best practices, and delivered by a cost-effective mix of onshore, nearshore, and offshore resources. We’re about more than ‘keeping the lights on for. less’ – we provide a commitment to continuous improvement and value generation.
Let’s talk about the role and responsibilities:
- Provide subject-matter expertise, best practices, technical approaches, and strategic recommendations. Exhibits technical leadership to ensure optimal function and enhancement of SAP DM/EDM and keeps up to date on the latest SAP Device Management/EDM industry solutions and trends
- Employee has good knowledge and needs to work on Metering and Meter Reading modules for SAP-ISU Industry Module, configuration for DM/EDM module in SAP ISU.
- Employee must work on SAP DM/EDM deployment activities, connector configuration, custom rule development and development, and third-party system integration
- Employee must work and need involvement in preparation & peer review of estimations, test scenarios, test cases, documenting test cases, executing tests and bug reporting, tracking and preparation of defect log & updating of clarification log.
- Well versed with the functionality of ITSM Tools.
- Employee would be working multiple team members with confidence, Good experience in Client handling.
- Employee must work on Incident Management, Change request, Monitoring, health check activities like batch job reporting, daily count of BPEM cases etc.
- As a Device Management functional consultant, he would be taking a lead in supporting the solution, responding to incidents and coordinating with key stakeholders
- Proactively identify and propose business process and/or system enhancements
- Provide ad-hoc training and user support as required
- Provide operational support for Utilities for SAP S/4HANA (DM/EDM) system based on SAP best practices aligned to the delivery standards to meet the client expectations as per the statement of work.
Let’s talk about your capability and experience:
- “Process knowledge of SAP IS-U Device Management: (Master data including device data setup, Scheduling, Device Movements, Meter reads Mass processing (Download and upload process), Serial switching.
- Good understanding of functionality within related modules; Billing, CS and CRM
- An understanding of SAP’s integration technologies (IDOC, ABAP proxy, PI, CPI)
- Understanding of batch job testing.
- Basic knowledge of SAP BW/BI on SAP-HANA””
- ‘Knowledge of IDEX functionality and relations with AUS ENERGY , MARKET , Deregulated Market
- Experience in design test scenario, test case design for teh functionalities related to ISU
- Preparation of TMD, BMD based on test cases requirements,
- execution of test cases, generate test results, defect assignment, tracking of defects.
- Experience in design test scenario, test case design for teh functionalities related to ISU- Knowledge of the Australian Energy Market”
- Candidate should have good communication skills (business communication skill
- Positive work attitude
- Ability to read ABAP woud be an advantage
- Strong team player
- Proven track record
- Diligent and quality focused
Job location - This role(s) could be located in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide or Canberra” (etc. amend locations as appropriate).
Let’s talk about what’s in it for you!
Passionate people are Capgemini’s Ace of Spades – join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you’ll find the rewards are more than just financial. You will work alongside some very smart and inspiring people on exciting projects and you will also enjoy incredible benefits. We offer flexible work practices and 40 hours of self-development every year with a huge selection of learning opportunities to choose from. Capgemini constantly aims for excellence in its operations and the employee experience it provides. In line with our Purpose, Flexible Working aims to improve the overall people experience by providing an optimal work-life balance, more autonomy and freedom in when, where and how we work.
As “Architects of Positive Futures”, Capgemini actively supports the community in 3 ways:
Diversity and Inclusion - we believe diversity of thought fuels excellence and innovation, which is why we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified candidates regardless of their gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, ability, intersex status or age. To support our commitment to diversity and inclusion, we celebrate or recognise special events and days of significance that are important to our employees such as Diwali, Bastille Day, Pride, IDAHOBIT, IWD and International day of people with Disabilities. Our Employee Resource Groups Women@Capgemini, OutFront, Indigenous, Parents and Carers and Sustainability Community of Practice support the grassroots passion of employees to drive our diversity agenda and effect change.
Digital inclusion - at Capgemini we are using our skills to drive social impact initiatives focusing on helping society address the impact of the digital and automation revolution. We also provide employees with opportunities to give back to the community through charity projects and volunteer days.
Environmental Sustainability - Capgemini joined the CDP’s (Carbon Disclosure Project) prestigious “A list” for its commitment to the Net-Zero economy. As well as focusing on helping our clients transform towards more sustainable business models, Capgemini recently announced its commitment to becoming a netzero busines by 2030.
Recognised by Ethisphere as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies for the last 9 years in a row, ethics and values are at the heart of Capgemini’s corporate culture and business. Embedded in our DNA, our seven values – Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty – have remained the same since company inception in 1967. To see how we bring these values to life, visit www.capgemini.com/au-en/careers/ and listen to some of our employee’s stories.
#GetTheFutureYouWant – Come join us, bring your whole self to work, create new possibilities for you, your customers and your community and help us to be Architects of Positive Futures.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.