SAP ISU experienced consultant
For several of our customers in the Flemish region of Belgium we are looking to strengthen our ISU team with an experienced ISU consultant. Your role will be to help challenge and define the implementation scope and approach, to bring best practices and pitfalls from previous experiences and to implement functional solution, in coordination with our other ISU consultants and the development team. You should also be able to quickly assess the customer’s needs, propose a standard-first solution and advice the project manager, solution architect and functional team.
As an experienced consultant, you will coach one or more junior consultants and train them (either in classroom or on the job) in ISU and general consulting skills.
Full-time employment with Capgemini Belgium. Working from the client locations across Flanders is mandatory, limited remote activities are possible, once the integration with the client and the Capgemini team has been established.
Official language is Dutch, English is needed for interaction with Capgemini and SAP.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience in customizing and implementing SAP ISU processes
- Billing and invoice (Must Have)
- Metering (Must Have)
- Dunning & collection (optional)
- CRM/C4 for Utilities (optional)
- Knowledge of SAP ISU EDM is an asset
- Knowledge of smart metering (AMI) is an asset
- Preferably 5 or more years of experience in ISU
- Good business acumen, able to understand client’s expectations, anticipate needs and proactively propose innovative solutions in SAP
- Strong analytical/conceptual way of thinking: focus on down to earth, fit for purpose solutions
- Leading workshops and defining fitting business solutions based on SAP standard processes
- Innovative spirit
- Team player & coach