CAPTURE THE INTEGRATION OF CLOUD
CAPGEMINI AND YOU:
Our SAP project consulting department is organized in different competence centers: logistics, finance, Technical, BC, BI,.. With 150 motivated and driven consultants, we participate in challenging innovative projects at the biggest companies in Belgium. We are constantly learning new technologies and skills. There is a great team spirit and an open and warm atmosphere. We value each individual and focus on making you grow in your role and enable you to learn daily. You can expect a career where high performance is rewarded and where freedom, industrialization, innovation and trust are in the spotlight.
Our general company hierarchy is rather flat. In projects we are all working for the same goal and so we bundle our strengths to deliver.
Our SAP Technical team is a diverse team with people who just started their career towards people with more than 25 years of experience.
We are looking for motivated and talented technology enthusiasts with an open mind, eager to take on new challenges in a project context, a hands-on attitude and not afraid to learn.
YOUR FUTURE STARTS TODAY
2. YOUR JOB:
- You have been leading integration development teams for 5 years and you know all the inside outs of different integration patterns and methodologies both on premise and in the cloud.
- You are a true passionate, with everything you do, you design schemes and flows and you work object and design oriented.
- You are inspired by your client and can create the most beautiful technical success stories just by hearing their key pillars.
- You are working on the move to the cloud and have a good understanding of the new technologies in the domain.
- You are able to address all our clients’ questions in English and in one of the Belgian national languages.
- You strive to reach the teams goal, you work with and for a team wherein you all have the same goal to deliver our solutions on time and with the highest quality.
ARE YOU READY TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE?
3. YOUR PASSPORT:
Bachelor’s or master’s degree, preferably in computer science, engineering, or another relevant field.
Hands-on experience in building complex integrations with a broad variety of application types and technologies.
Strong overall track record as an integration lead, with at least 5 years of relevant implementation and leading experience both on premise and in the cloud.
Fluency in English and Dutch or French (other languages are a plus)
4. YOUR REWARD:
- The chance to work in a highly flexible, motivated and skilled team of professionals.
- Continuous growth of your knowledge and personal skills through a wide variety of trainings and development opportunities.
- A competitive salary package including different additional benefits.
- A career where high performance is rewarded, focused on freedom, industrialization, innovation, trust and fun.
PEOPLE MATTER, RESULTS COUNT, APPLY TODAY !