An Overview for the Role
As one of the leading SAP Integrators, we are expanding our development capability to work on exciting projects using the latest SAP technologies, including S/4HANA, UI5, Gateway and Fiori.
The Capgemini SAP Integration team focuses on delivering intuitive, pervasive, engaging and consistent solutions across multiple platforms and hybrid architectures, and we are looking for SAP Integration consultants and architects to join the team, deliver leading SAP solutions and grow their career with Capgemini.
The role will be project driven where the applicant will be responsible for delivering the architectural and system design, build and testing of SAP related integration solutions together with their integration into that project’s functional design and build.
Why this role?
- Provide Solution Architecture guidance for identified projects and oversee and provide quality assurance by mentoring, monitoring and training delivery teams
- Deliver agile services from across the Company portfolio in a fast-changing environment. Drive the industrialization of services delivery and the implementation process. Understand and practice value-based fit to standard delivery approach
- Ensure customer success, satisfaction, and reference ability in SAP Integration projects
- Holistic overview of the SAP product and service portfolio (SAP Business Technology Platform Integration and API Management).
- SME Face-off for external and internal stakeholders is the point of expertise related to the area under consideration for both the customer as well as the internal team.
- Provide strategic direction to the competency build for the area in terms of areas of focus and related roadmaps
An understanding of integration mechanisms and tools. Experience of delivering multiple projects using SAP PI /PO /API management and Cloud Integration. The ideal candidate should have an several project implementation lifecycles from initial architecture design through to productive running on multiple projects.
- Experience of designing and implementing SAP PI 7.3 + solutions and Hybrid cloud architectures
- Extensive implementation and consulting experience for implementing in SAP PI/PO, Cloud Platform Integration, Integration Suite and APIs
- Strong customer focus with good client facing consulting capability as roles are working collaboratively with our clients, and on behalf of our clients with their suppliers
- Playing an active part in Process Improvement, ensuring compliance with all relevant quality processes and procedures, including completion of all the specified quality records
- The ability to work well with our Rightshore capability
Learning and development
There’s an endless amount to learn at Capgemini, and an endless number of ways to do so. So, you’ll also have unique training opportunities to take advantage of. Some of our consultants even have the chance to go to Les Fontaine (near Paris, France), where we host a conference. Outside of dedicated training, everyone makes time to help and support one another – collaboration is encouraged across all of our teams.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organisations to realise their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.