Capgemini, one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services, has over 18,000 professionals with expertise in SAP solutions, with nearly 40 percent located in global delivery centers and more than 1,300 services clients worldwide. Capgemini’s implementation business in support of SAP solutions spans all major industries, including consumer goods and retail, energy and utilities, manufacturing, public sector and financial services, working with companies of all sizes.
Capgemini Japan focuses on globalization initiatives, and there have great opportunities of working with global talents, of making human network across the world and of learning our world-class methodology and accelerators.
One of the key challenges that our Japanese companies face is globalization, i.e., standardizing enterprise architecture globally. There are not so many Japanese companies that attempt to transform themselves to a global company and there are not so many opportunities of working on globalization, however in this SAP project for our major Japanese pharmaceutical client, as they are now shifting to a global company, you will be able to work on such globalization opportunity. If you fulfill your responsibility successfully and make this great transformation happen, you will get quite meaningful experience and bilingual coordination capabilities that majorities of the other Japanese clients show their interests for their globalization.
1. Responsible for SRM AMS(Application Maintenance Support) L2.
2. Support L1/end users and bridge between Japan and Central team.
3. To understand existing SRM process and system.
4. To understand, validate and response to tickets on SRM.
5. To understand the standards incl. procedures, check list, templates.
6. To communicate ticket information with Central team, clarify questions from them and validate the solutions from them.
7. To document the required materials incl, translation.
8. To make a daily communication, weekly and monthly reports to client team.
Skill sets required
1. Bilingual skill (Native Japanese, Business level English for speaking/listening/writing/reading)
2. Business process knowledge in Procurement field (Preferred to have Assets procurement and indirect materials)
3. 5+ year experiences in AMS (Application Maintenance Support)
4. Communication skill, Good Interpersonal skill.
5. Physical, mental toughness
* Following questions can be asked by the client, so should be able to prepare for answering to them;
1) Please describe Standard Business Scenarios in SAP SRM?
2) Please describe Functionality in SAP SRM EHP 7
3) What is Punch List?
4) What is Limit Orders?
5) Please describe Business Process of Shopping Cart?
6) If business user gets error in creating shopping cart, what are typical issues and resolutions
7) What is integration points between SAP SRM, SAP MM and SAP FICO (Release strategy etc)
8) What is SAPUI5? What is SAP Fiori?
Nice to have requirements
1. SRM functional understanding (Technical/Configuration capability is preferred)
2. Documentation skill
3. Logical thinking
4. Presentation skill
Overall Japan (Initial project is in Tokyo)