- Expert knowledge & experience in implementing SAP HR Payroll;
- At least 5 years SAP HR experience;
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree, preferably in computer science, engineering, finance, business administration, or other relevant field;
- Advanced English skills.
- Updating cost center at employee record, as cost center will change from AS400 to SAP;
- Update and refine TMW as per new cost centers;
- Provide ability to access vacation balance for Hourly employees (currently they use AS400);
- About 5-6 interfaces may need some code changes;
- Review security roles.
- Compensation Management;
- Benefit Payment;
- Expense Administration.