SAP HCM Payroll Consultant-4 years to 6 years
Description (Role & Responsibilities):
· Good in SAP HR Configuration Integration knowledge with Recruitment HR Admin Payroll .
· Good in Personnel Administration Organizational Management Payroll .
· Good in understanding Business Process Recruitment Hiring Leave of absence Termination Retirement etc
· Payroll Processing.
· Working in HR Business Process Harmonization is an added point.
· Excellent in Solution building experience and have a good grip of an end to end functionality of SAP HCM system .
· Have good understanding of organizing Test Plan with respect to HR Business Process.
· Good understanding of Interfaces Payroll Benefits.
· Good Understanding of As Is requirement and mapping of To Be .
· Should have knowledge and Good Understanding of Functional Design Document Functional Specification document.
· Should be ready for Hands on work
Experience: 4 years to 6 years
Primary Skills (Must have)
INTERIEW DATE : 2nd JUNE'2018 (SATURDAY)
INTERVIEW LOCATION: Mumbai/Bangalore/Kolkata/Pune/Hyderabad
VENUE DETAILS :
Unitech Infospace Complex, Building No. 1
Gate1. Building A3.
1st Floor, New Town, Rajarhat, Kolkata – 700156
SPOC- Sneha Ghosh / Sanchari Dutta
Capgemini India Pvt Ltd
M7-2nd Floor ,Mumbai 7 – M7
Plant no.2, B & C Wing, Godrej & Boyce
Compound, Gate No.2, LBS Marg, Pirojshanagar, Vikhroli – West, Mumbai, MH – 400079
SPOC : Samson
Avance – Phoenix SEZ 1st Floor
Behind Cyber Gateway, Adjacent DELL Campus
Hi-Tech City, Hyderabad – 500 081
Capgemini India Pvt Ltd,6B Eco Space, Pritech Park Sez, Bldg 6 B,
Bellandur, Varthur Hobli, Outer Ring road,
SPOC : Sasikala S
Capgemini India Pvt. Ltd (Registered office),
No.14, Phase III, Rajiv Gandhi Infotech Park,
MIDC SEZ, Village Man, Taluka, Mulshi, Haveli Hinjewadi, Pune-411057, MH
To get interview scheduled please contact: