Experience in Years More than 4 years of experience in SAP HR – PA/OM /Payroll
Skills SAP HR Business Process, OM PA/Payroll/Time/CATS, Should have worked with Functional Team | building Functional Spec. | End to End testing | prepare to-be documents
Experience (Tasks and Responsibilities) 1) Excellent in SAP HR Configuration, HR Process knowledge, Integration knowledge with Recruitment, HR Admin, Payroll, Time and benefits
2) Strong in Personnel Administration, Organizational Management, Payroll, Time Management and Benefits
3) Strong in understanding Business Process – Recruitment, Hiring, Leave of absence, Termination, Retirement etc. Payroll Processing, Benefits Processing.
4) Working in HR Business Process Harmonization is an added point
5) Excellent in Solution building experience, and have a good grip of an end to end functionality of SAP HCM system.
6) Have good understanding of organizing Test Plan with respect to HR Business Process
7) Good understanding of Interfaces – Payroll, Benefits, Time related etc. Working in Vendor experience as a Business analysis is an added point.
8) Good Understanding of As-Is requirement and mapping of To-Be
9) Should have knowledge and Good Understanding of Functional Design Document, Functional Specification document. Should be ready for Hands-on work
Education Qualifications Any Graduation
Certifications Not Applicable.
Travel and others Flexible for Travel, able to work independently, Very good Communication, Team Player, Very good Problem Solving, customer handling.
Experience (Tasks/ Responsibilities) 1) One who can prepare robust design documents, perform impact analysis of change requests
2) Overall good product understanding of SAP HR with focus on Benefits, including payroll interfaces.
3) One who has experience in international rollouts and has good understanding of project/rollout methodology. (We can be flexible on this if the candidate is otherwise good).
Education Qualifications MBA HR
Certifications SAP HR
We are waiting for your move. Type the phrase which you are looking for or go to one of our hot topics: