SAP GRC CONSULTANT
Description (Role & Responsibilities):
· Excellent understanding of SAP Security Administration
· Designing and implementing SAP Security concepts and/or GRC solutions meeting customer requirements
· Define and maintain corporate SAP GRC AC security standards, processes, policies, and strategies
· Access Request management : – ARM request creation/approvals, trouble shooting issues
· Strong capability in using ARM to use the work flow functionality to ensure a comprehensive and compliant change management process for risk control and maintenance.
· Support / educate business areas on risks and proposed mitigating controls
· Work closely with project teams to provide advice on security approach, governance frameworks, policies and procedure documentations
· Experience in creating and assigning FF ID’s and extracting Fire Fighter logs.
· Setting up role creation methodology, condition group and role approvers using BRM.
· Under Risk Analysis and Remediation, performed User & Role analysis to identify existing SoD violations.Risk
· Excellent knowledge of SOX, Audit issues and Segregation of Duties (SoD) issues.
· Should have strong communication
· Work on support engagement and manage tickets, knowledge of SLAs / RCA.