The speed of change is throwing traditional business methods into question and disrupting the relevance of entire industries. Capgemini, a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services, is at the forefront of innovation and well placed to address opportunities for our clients in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organisations to realise their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company with over 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of EUR 17 billion. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Let’s talk about the team:
As a Global SAP partner, Capgemini is one of the world’s largest and most experienced SAP systems integrators, with 17,800 practitioners and over 40 years of experience. We support clients to implement highly scalable solutions in Digital Core Transformation, Commerce and LOB Transformation, Advanced Analytics, OnePath for SAP and SAP Innovation.
As a FunctionalConsultant, you are part of a cross functional deployment team which will enable the customer to move from current business processes and operating systems to common business processes, enabled by SAP. Your role includes understanding the site business requirements and performing gap analysis, assisting with the redesign of processes and testing to insure conversion success. Key deliverables include functional site discovery and scoping documentation, business test scenarios and you are responsible for knowledge transfer to local business users. The focus of this role is the Finance function, namely:
- Asset Management
- General Ledger
- Financial Closing
- Product Costing
- Profitability Analysis
Let’s talk about the role and responsibilities:
- Work with business process owners and Leadership to develop new organizational roles to fulfill the “To-Be” business processes
- Fully understand the global template for Finance in SAP
- Capture, assess and prioritize key business requirement gaps from all sites that are part of a deployment project
- Drive best-practice business processes
- Champion change management activities
- Manage relationships and communication with the Finance leadership team
- Conduct scheduled sessions with end users to share best practices, deployment strategy and knowledge
- Work to resolve any complex issue being experienced by the deployment team
Let’s talk about your qualifications and experience:
- Australian Citizen / Permanent Resident
- Considered a subject matter expert in your functional area
- Experience of implementation of SAP systems
- Experience of Program Management
- Results driven, autonomous yet highly team-oriented
- Track record of working collaboratively with IT staff through the design and build of the new business processes
- Experience of working in a complex, globally dispersed, matrix delivery environment
- “hands-on”, detailed technical understanding of the practical application of the system
- Experience in Six Sigma, Lean or other process-oriented techniques
- Ability to communicate with all levels of stakeholder, internal and external
Let’s talk about what’s in it for you!
Passionate people are Capgemini’s Ace of Spades – join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you’ll find the rewards are more than just financial. You will work alongside some very smart and inspiring people on exciting projects and you will also enjoy incredible benefits. We offer flexible work practices and 40 hours of self-development every year with a huge selection of learning opportunities to choose from.
As “Architects of Positive Futures”, Capgemini actively supports the community in 3 ways:
Diversity and Inclusion - we believe diversity of thought fuels excellence and innovation, which is why we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified candidates regardless of their gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, ability, intersex status or age. To support our commitment to diversity and inclusion, we celebrate special events and days of significance that are important to our employees such as Diwali, Bastille Day, Pride, IDAHOBIT, IWD and International day of people with Disabilities. Our Employee Resource Groups Women@Capgemini and OutFront support the grassroots passion of employees to drive our diversity agenda and effect change.
Digital inclusion - at Capgemini we are using our skills to drive social impact initiatives focusing on helping society address the impact of the digital and automation revolution. We also provide employees with opportunities to give back to the community through charity projects and volunteer days.
Environmental Sustainability - Capgemini joined the CDP’s (Carbon Disclosure Project) prestigious “A list” for its commitment to the Net-Zero economy. We are focusing on helping our clients transform towards more sustainable business models and committing to reduce our own carbon emissions (GHG) by 20% per employee by 2020.
Recognised by Ethisphere as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies for the last 8 years in a row, ethics and values are at the heart of Capgemini’s corporate culture and business. Embedded in our DNA, our seven values – Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty – have remained the same since company inception in 1967. To see how we bring these values to life, click here to listen to some of our employee’s stories.
Come join us, bring your whole self to work, create new possibilities for you, your customers and your community and help us to be Architects of Positive Futures.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.