An overview of the role
You will have the opportunity to work with a Major Global Retailer on one of the largest SAP Retail implementations in Europe.
As a Forecasting and Replenishment Consultant, you will work as part of a team shaping and delivering processes and solutions to clients across the retail sector.
This role is a unique chance to work with the latest technologies, for example: S/4HANA, IoT, UI5, Digital, Cloud and Mobile, helping Clients renew their enterprise as they move through their transformation journeys.
You will be working on programmes, at any or all stages of the lifecycle, from shaping the transformation roadmap, through delivery to post go live support.
Your knowledge of Forecasting and Replenishment will allow you to shape, build and deliver solutions in your functional area. As part of the role, you will have access to enhance your consulting, functional and technical skills, through Capgemini learning and development, and the latest industry recognised certifications.
- You will be performing in a senior consultant role of Forecasting and Replenishment Consultant on large SAP Implementations including the facilitation of workshops and requirements gathering sessions.
- Communicate effectively and influence stakeholders at all levels, demonstrating understanding of the client and their needs as well as feasibility
- You will have delivery ownership and will be conducting sessions with the business to gather their requirements, identify gaps and support stakeholders in designing changes in their processes aligned with best practice
- Keep up to date with SAP capabilities and latest innovations
- Deliver complex solutions working with others within the team
- Foster and maintain good relationships with customers and colleagues to meet expected customer service levels and contribute to the continuous improvement within the SAP Supply Chain Management Team
- Manage and develop your career through training, building your network and contributing to the practice and wider group growth and objectives.
- Nurture and mentor less experienced consultants, sharing your knowledge to contribute to their development.
Why this role?
You will be a senior member of the wider SAP Supply Chain Team, which is one of the largest of its kind in the UK.
The Supply Chain Team prides itself on helping organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Delivering smart, tailored, often ground-breaking technical solutions to complex problems will make up a large part of your responsibilities, enabling you to gain a great deal of satisfaction from your work.
Capgemini is at the forefront of new technologies and solutions both SAP and non-SAP, offering market leading transformation solutions to our clients, leveraging our diverse talent both on and off-shore.
This is an opportunity for you to be part of the essence of what Capgemini is and the impact we have on our customers. You will be supported throughout your journey with us to be part of our story and offered fulfilling assignments that will allow you to grow and express yourself through innovative, lateral thinking and your passion for change and new ideas.
- You will bring your depth of experience in IS-Retail up to 2020 S/4HANA; along with your detailed knowledge of SAP F&R with multiple implementations experience
- Your prior experience in Multi-Echelon Replenishment, Reference modules, extending Workbenches with custom fields, Substitutions, Truck optimization, Fresh Addon is essential.
- Bringing your sound experience in performance tuning is preferred
- Knowledge of fully SAP Retail architecture and flows between F&R, S4 HANA, CAR and other SAP applications
- Knowledge of SAP UDF (Unified Demand Forecast) is preferable
- You have a passion to work with our clients, advising them on how to get the most out of their SAP technologies
- You will have a depth of consulting and functional experience and be able to work in a multi-cultural environment and experience in collaborating cross-teams
- Demonstrates a proactive approach, commitment, and flexibility both internally and externally; gets results and proactively supports others
- Documentation skills including Functional Design documents and able to write comprehensive Functional Specifications documents for enhancements and interfaces
- Recognises risks in the project/ tasks and provides suggestions for minimizing them
- Knowledge of the strategic direction of SAP and related products to support continuous improvement
- Enthusiasm for learning and staying current with the latest technologies and market forces.
- Experience and desire to work in a management consulting environment that requires regular travel
Capgemini UK is a leading SAP Integration Partner, helping our clients navigate through complex SAP transformations. Capgemini UK has 1000 + SAP practitioners across UK & India and are ranked #1 for SAP S/4HANA® certifications in UK and globally. We work closely with our clients to transform their business together using the latest SAP products and architecture, a deep knowledge of industries and markets, and innovative delivery methodologies.
Learning and development
There’s an endless amount to learn at Capgemini, and an endless number of ways to do so. So, you’ll also have unique training opportunities to take advantage of. Some of our consultants even have the chance to go to Les Fontaine (near Paris, France), where we host a conference. Outside of dedicated training, everyone makes time to help and support one another – collaboration is encouraged across all of our teams.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organisations to realise their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.