Job Description and Qualification:
- Experience in Fiori Design Patterns, Expertise in UI Theme designer and implement Fiori out of the box applications
- Experience in Fiori Launchpad configuration.
- Must able to configure standard Fiori applications like transactional, analytical etc…
- Able to extend standard Fiori applications, like extending the view, controls, etc…
- Developing custom SAP UI5 applications and troubleshooting as part of project and post-production support activities.
- Should be able to work on Incidents and change requests (RFC) and supporting the functionality.
- Have to work on OData Services, Debugging OData service and extending services.
- Perform SAP FIORI security, system administration, roles setup, FIORI Launchpad groups, role mapping.
- Modify standard FIORI apps using the SAP WebIDE (local install, cloud access) /Eclipse IDE tools when required.
- Perform FIORI SPRO tasks to enable the FIORI apps. Should be able to identify required SAP notes for the Fiori applications.
- Coordinate Test id’s, created test scripts, helped in creating the training materials, cutover preparation, and go-live support.
- Should be able to translate architecture specifications to low-level component design and identify customizations for implementation.
- Resolve any issues highlighted during system integration testing and user acceptance testing.
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. People oriented policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
What we’ll offer you
Professional development and management support in proactive learning, mentorship opportunities and flexible working arrangements. We are centered on creating an environment that fosters creativity, entrepreneurial spirit and passion in the work we do. At Capgemini, collaboration is the core of the way we work. We recognize the efforts from every individual and synergies from cross collaborations.