We are looking for an SAP Finance consultant with around 10-20 years’ experience to join our UK SAP Centre of Excellence leading our sales activity for SAP financials. This will include developing relationships with our sector sales teams and our clients, active development of our pipeline, driving improvement of our offers and go-to-market and taking responsibility for our client propositions. You will also be engaged in delivery engagements, advisory and implementation, in a senior capacity.
You will have a solid foundation as an SAP financials consultant with direct experience of SAP S/4HANA, the SAP Intelligent Enterprise concept and application integration.
You should demonstrate an excellent track record of project delivery and successful engagement in the sales cycle, evidencing client engagement and developing intimacy, bid response solutioning through to effective client presentation.
• Lead our sales activity for SAP financials, developing relationships with our sector sales teams, our clients, our alliance partners and internal stakeholders; actively developing our pipeline with responsibility for our client responses.
• Develop and improve our offers, shape our go-to-market, be active in the market through blogs, vlogs and points of view.
• Undertake delivery engagements, advisory and implementation, in a senior capacity.
• Lead our sales activity for SAP financials.
• Develop relationships with our sector sales teams and drive client intimacy.
• Develop relationships with our alliance partners.
• Develop and maintain excellent relationships with our internal stakeholders in the UK, Europe, globally.
• Active development of our pipeline working with sector sales teams, European SAP CoE, other capabilities including business consulting, business services and others.
• Lead in sales bid preparation and presentations to clients.
• Work on delivery projects across our customer base in varied types of roles: advisory, solution reviews, proof of concepts, Brownfield S/4HANA conversions or system optimisations as well SDT, Greenfield implementation projects.
• Contribute to our team and practice capability and growth; develop yourself and mentor our emerging talent community.
You will join one of the largest SAP practices in the UK at the forefront of delivering business benefit to our customers through SAP-enabled transformation and business change.
We have a broad and varied client base across multiple industry sectors including Utilities, Aerospace and Defence, Consumer Products, Retail and National Government. Our consultants have deep functional and technical capability as a baseline but also demonstrate wider appreciation of business challenges and outcomes, best practice business processes and typical changes and benefits enabled by new technology.
Our consultants are committed to outstanding delivery for our clients as well as internal practice growth, sales support and personal development. Our SAP Finance capability is well established and well connected, working closely with our wider finance transformation capability across business consulting and business services, on offer development, go-to-market through to delivery of advisory and implementation work.
• Leadership and role model behaviour
• Communication skills, eloquence
• Collaborative mindset, ability to work across borders and business divisions
• Think creatively, solutions and approaches to address client problems
• Ability to work with others, build on ideas, be constructive
• Awareness of business challenges and desired business outcomes
• Understanding of the SAP Intelligent Enterprise concepts and benefits
• Understanding of finance transformation themes and wider, complementary finance applications.
While we’re a global consultancy, we’re made up of supportive, close-knit communities. Everyone wants to get the best solutions for our customers and create the best working environment.
There’s an endless amount to learn at Capgemini, and an endless number of ways to do so. So, you’ll also have unique training opportunities to take advantage of. Some of our consultants even have the chance to go to Les Fontaine (near Paris, France), where we host a conference. Outside of dedicated training, everyone makes time to help and support one another – collaboration is encouraged across all of our teams.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise,
Capgemini enables organisations to realise their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the
Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
This role is open to applications through our Relaunch@Capgemini programme for individuals who have been on a Career Break of between 2 and 10 years. We understand that you won’t necessarily match every requirement on the job description but please do apply for the vacancy that best meets your area of expertise. Further details on the programme can be found at https://www.capgemini.com/gb-en/careers/relaunchcapgemini/”