SAP Finance Consultant
We are now looking for a SAP Finance Consultant to join our growing team of experts. Could that be you?
Why join Capgemini?
Grow with the experts. As one of the largest SAP implementation partners globally, Capgemini is at the forefront in helping our clients navigate the digital transformation to drive profitable business growth, leveraging latest SAP HANA technology and leading management consulting approaches, combined with global delivery capabilities and strong industry focus.
Work with the top clients and facilities. At Capgemini you will get an opportunity to work in interesting, large-scale client cases and create relevant solutions for the customers. We also have an inspiring new office, situated in Keilaniemi, Espoo with sea views, good traffic connections, which supports a collaborative and activity based ways of working.
Be trusted and valued. We give our people the freedom to do their work and trust them. You will be a part of an international team with excellent team spirit and a lot of fun together.
What are we looking for?
In your role you design and implement best practice SAP FICO solutions appropriate to customer requirements and standards, prepare specifications, work estimations and document the solution as well as communicate the complex solutions to the customer.
To succeed in your role, you have an open mind and a passion for solving customer issues with innovative solutions and are keen to develop and learn new skills and share the knowledge with your colleagues. Passion for quality and delivery excellence are part our company culture, which ensures that our focus is on client satisfaction and adding value to their business. We do this by working together with the client for the benefit of the client.
You could be the one we are looking for if you have:
- Strong experience in finance business processes, both external and internal accounting and being able to speak “finance”.
- Experience in SAP ERP of several these of areas: Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, General Ledger Accounting, Product costing, Profitability Analysis, Investment management, Project systems, Cost Centre accounting, Profit Centre accounting, Asset accounting, Banking, Tax, Treasury, Intercompany accounting, Budgeting & Planning, In house cash (IHC), Travel & Expenses (T&E)
- Hands-on experience with SAP Financial Accounting and SAP Controlling area configuration.
- Strong experience in system design and blueprinting
- Experience from full lifecycle of SAP implementation project
- Fluent workshop facilitiation skills
- At least trained and deeply knowledgeable in the latest SAP Financials products and solutions (S/4HANA Finance)
- Experience with cross module integrations
- Strong co-operation and interpersonal skills
- Speak and write fluent Finnish and English
ACE YOUR CAREER WITH US AND APPLY NOW!
If you feel that you are the person we are looking for, seize the opportunity and make your move by applying now or latest by 31st of January 2020. Come as you are – let’s grow together! For more information, you can contact your future manager Topi Uitto: email@example.com +358 40 772 5756.