Who you’ll be working with
You will join one of the largest and still growing SAP practices in the UK at the forefront of delivering business benefit to our customers through SAP technology-enabled transformation. We have a broad client base and recognised early the opportunities presented by S/4HANA and other new SAP technologies. Our consultants have deep functional and technical capability, the transformational opportunities and are committed to client delivery and internal practice growth and development. Our SAP finance capability has grown very rapidly in the last 2 years winning work in multiple new and existing clients in all types of work from benefits-led transformation, S/4HANA conversion and strategic reviews
The focus of your role
We are looking for an SAP Finance consultant with around extensive experience to join our growing team. You will have a solid foundation as an SAP financials consultant with an excellent track record of project delivery. You should have either direct experience, or an interest and conceptual understanding, of next generation SAP Finance including S/4HANA Finance, Fiori and new possibilities around analytics. We are committed to learning and development in this area and you will have an opportunity within year one to achieve S/4HANA Finance certification.
What you’ll do
- Work on delivery projects across our customer base in varied types of roles: strategic studies, solution reviews, proof of concepts, Brownfield S/4HANA conversions or system optimisations as well as more conventional Greenfield implementation projects;
- Delivery or Project Lead involving onshore and offshore resources as a single delivery team
- Excellent understanding of SAP and next generation solutions of cloud technologies, digital and mobility
- Understand System Landscapes and can design and propose solutions as the project team’s Solution Architect
- Have an excellent understanding of business processes across multiple sectors
- High level resolution of challenges facing large, corporate clients in multiple sectors, working in cross-discipline, agile and distributed teams in the UK as a Solution Architect;
- Keen communication links with senior stakeholders of the Project Management team
- Lead in sales bid preparation and support bid presentations to potential clients
- Contribute to our team and practice capability and growth;
What you’ll bring
- Consulting experience, ideally from one of the larger/more high profile organisations
- Good consulting skills, business focus, good engagement skills.
- Senior grade, has project functional lead experience.
- Can develop career in new technology and finance transformation; work on finance transformation projects enabled by S/4HANA and SAP Central Finance.
- Extensive project based experience, bulk of which in implementation not support
- The learnings of project lifecycles as a SAP financials consultant with an excellent track record of delivery;
- Core Financial Accounting and Controlling understanding as the basis;
- Keen understanding of system landscapes
- Strong stream leadership
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong Finance integration knowledge;
- Conceptual understanding of S/4HANA Finance
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini is proud to represent nearly 130 nationalities and its cultural diversity. Our holistic definition of diversity extends beyond gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, ethnicity, race, age and religion. Capgemini views diversity as everything that makes us who we are as an organization, including our social background, our experiences in life and work, our communication styles and even our personality. These dimensions contribute to the type of diversity we value the most: diversity of thought.
We want to make sure that we find the right people to work in our teams, and we know that working full-time isn’t necessarily right for everyone. So we’d love to hear from you if you feel you’re a great fit for this role, and would like to work flexibly. As an example, some of our team members work four days a week, but travel across the UK during their working days. Or you might prefer to work three days a week (in a job share scenario) with travel limited to Greater London. If you are the right person for this role, we’ll find the right working approach for you.