As one of the largest SAP implementation partners globally, Capgemini is at the forefront in helping our clients navigate the digital transformation to drive profitable business growth, leveraging latest SAP HANA technology and leading management consulting approaches, combined with global delivery capabilities and strong industry focus.
We are looking for a SAP Finance Consultant to join our growing team in Espoo. To be successful in your new role we see that you have already gained a few years of experience from SAP ECC FICO and/or on SAP S/4HANA Finance. You are able to design and implement best practice SAP FICO solutions appropriate to customer requirements and standards, prepare specifications, work estimations and document the solution. You can also clearly communicate complex solutions with the customer.
To succeed in your new role, you have an open mind and a passion for solving customer issues with innovative solutions and are keen to develop and learn new skills and share the knowledge with your colleagues. Passion for quality and delivery excellence are part our company culture, which ensures that our focus is on client satisfaction and adding value to their business. We do this by working together with the client for the benefit of the client.
You could be the one we are looking for if you have:
- Strong experience in finance business processes, covering several of the following areas: financial planning and analysis, treasury and risk management, finance operations, risk and compliance management
- Experience in SAP area of Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, General Ledger Accounting, Investment management, Project systems, Cost Centre accounting, Profit Centre accounting, Asset accounting, Banking, Tax (including withholding tax), Treasury, Intercompany accounting, Budgeting & Planning, In house cash (IHC), Travel & Expenses (T&E)
- Experience with SAP Financial Accounting and SAP Controlling area configuration.
- At least trained and deeply knowledgeable in the latest SAP Financials products and solutions (S/4HANA Finance)
- Experience with cross module integrations
- Knowledge of reporting solutions is preferable
- Knowledge of COPA is preferable
- Speak and write fluent Finnish and English
Why join Capgemini?
At Capgemini you will get an opportunity to grow as an IT professional by working with interesting client cases and creating relevant solutions for the customers. You will be a part of an international team with excellent team spirit and a lot of fun together. We also have an inspiring new office, situated in Keilaniemi, Espoo with sea views, good traffic connections, which supports a collaborative and activity based ways of working.
If you feel that you are the person we are looking for, then seize the opportunity and make your move by applying now. Come as you are – let’s grow together!
For more information, you can contact Marsa Laukkoski: firstname.lastname@example.org +358 40 6736493.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com
Rightshore® is a trademark belonging to CapgeminiApply now