Is SAP close to your heart? Do you live and breathe finance solutions? We are now looking for a SAP Finance Consultant to join our dynamic team in Espoo. To be successful in your new role we see that you have already gained a few years of experience in SAP ECC FICO and knowledge on SAP S/4HANA Finance. Most importantly you have an open mind and a passion for solving customer issues with innovative solutions and are keen to develop and learn new skills and share the knowledge with colleagues.
One of the largest SAP implementation partners globally, Capgemini is a market leader in helping clients to transform their businesses by innovative solutions using latest SAP S/4 HANA technologies. We provide a complete service of enterprise solutions from License, Implementation Services, Managed Services through Support and Maintenance. Our customers cover a diverse range of industry sectors including Finance, Retail, Distribution, Manufacturing and Public Sector.
Our values Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Freedom, Team spirit, Modesty and Fun are a foundation in everything we do, which also ensures the high satisfaction of our employees. Passion for quality and delivery excellence are part our company culture, which ensures that our focus is totally on client satisfaction and value addition.
- Perform the role of SAP FICO consultant on large SAP implementations including the facilitation of workshops and requirement gathering sessions.
- Communicate effectively at all levels with the customer.
- Design and implement best practice SAP FICO solutions appropriate to customer requirements and standards
- Keep up to date with SAP capabilities within SAP S/HANA Finance.
- Delivery of complex solutions across a variety of different industry sectors
- Preparation of specifications, estimates and solution documentation to support work completed
- Develop familiarity with clients operations
- Foster and maintain good relationships with customers and colleagues to meet expected customer service levels
- Contribute to the continuous improvement within the SAP FICO team
What you need in order to be successful in this role:
- Strong experience in finance business processes, covering several aspects of the following areas: financial planning and analysis, treasury and risk management, finance operations, risk and compliance management
- Experience in Account payable, Account receivable and G/L accounts.
- Experience with finance configuration area, specifically knowledge of SEPA is preferable.
- Experience in controlling: Configuration area specifically cost center, profit center etc.
- Knowledge of COPA is preferable
- At least trained and deeply knowledgeable in the latest SAP Financials products and solutions (Simple Finance, S/4HANA Finance, or S/4HANA Enterprise Management)
- Experience with cross module integrations
- Fluent in English and Finnish
Why join Capgemini?
At Capgemini you will get an opportunity to grow as an IT professional by working with interesting client cases and creating relevant solutions for the customers. You will be a part of an international team with excellent team spirit and a lot of fun together. We also have an inspiring new office, situated in Keilaniemi, Espoo with sea views, good traffic connections, which supports a collaborative and activity based ways of working.
If you feel that you are the person we are looking for, then seize the opportunity and make your move by applying now. Come as you are – let’s grow together!
For more information, you can contact Marsa Laukkoski: email@example.com; +358 40 6736493.
With more than 190,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries and celebrates its 50th Anniversary year in 2017. A global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing services, the Group reported 2016 global revenues of EUR 12.5 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business, technology and digital solutions that fit their needs, enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com
Rightshore® is a trademark belonging to CapgeminiApply now