Job Description and Qualifications:
- Candidate should have 10+ years of experience in SAP FICO out of which 2 – 4 years of implementation and customer facing experience
- Understanding the business requirement of the organization
- Gap Analysis-finding the gap between As-Is and To-Be processes.
- Preparation of Blueprint for implementing the project.
- Configure Global settings and Enterprise structure settings.
- Configure G/L, A/P, A/R, Asset Accounting, Bank Accounting, Cost Center Accounting, Project Systems, Internal Orders, Profitability Management and Group reporting
- Possess deep knowledge on BPC such as Legal consolidation, management consolidation, intercompany eliminations, consolidation of investments, data monitor and consolidation monitor to perform end-end consolidation activities in BPC.
- Validate any changes required in customize and prepare Functional Spec and should be able to understand ABAP and debug.
- Having knowledge on FSCM would be an added advantage such as Credit Management, Biller Direct, Cash and Liquidity Management, Dispute Management, Collections Management, Treasury and Risk Management, Due diligence audits, Business risk consulting and In-House Cash. Audits and compliance reviews, controls assessment and process optimization engagements
- Functional testing and Integration Testing.
- Provide training to end-user.
- Sort out day to day queries of end users.
- Enhancement of the SAP for end user based on requirement.
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. People oriented policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
What we’ll offer you
Professional development and management support in proactive learning, mentorship opportunities and flexible working arrangements. We are centered on creating an environment that fosters creativity, entrepreneurial spirit and passion in the work we do. At Capgemini, collaboration is the core of the way we work. We recognize the efforts from every individual and synergies from cross collaborations.