Job Title: SAP FICO Consultant
Location: Atlanta, GA
Duration: Full Time with Benefits.
- Design implement Finance solutions on S 4 HANA per supply chain management life sciences and or SAP best practices.
- Provide business process and functional support for the SAP FI module including its sub ledgers such as AP AR and AA for the following
- Organizational Forecasting.
- Financial Risk Management.
- Financial Compliance.
- Support Functions Accounting.
- Pricing Management.
- Organizational Financial Performance.
- Facilitate requirements gathering workshops discussions and assess challenge and document the business requirements.
- Provide alternatives and recommend a solution.
- Develop functional specifications for customizations and enhancements which include reports data processing load programs and adjustment tools.
- Assist in the development of test strategies test plans and test scripts.
- Perform functional testing execution after development completion Work with different teams and IT partners in different parts of the world to provide services to clients Identify and apply continuous improvement processes for operational efficiencies drive process integration and standardization.
- Experience 7 9 years of progressive hands on experience in one or more SAP S 4 HANA Transformation projects.
- Business transformation program to re architect client s business operating model and technology ecosystem.
- Integration of SAP S 4HANA Cloud ERP solution with new existing ancillary systems.
- At least 7 years of hands on SAP experience in SAP Finance FI CO Experience in at least one full life cycle S 4HANA HEC implementation is considered as a key plus.
- Total experience in delivering 2 or more end to end S 4HANA or SAP ECC projects Stakeholder management within complex SAP programs.
- Eagerness to shape and work in a team oriented environment.
- Motivated persistent eager to optimize drive for excellence.
- Passionate about SAP innovation and delivery the latest technologies to your clients.
- Must be SAP certified in SAP Finance and Accounting.
- Must have deep business industry experience in supply chain projects.
- Demonstrated leadership skills interacting with senior leaders.
- Experience working on Science domain projects.
- Experience working in a global organization where stakeholders and project team members are geographically dispersed.
- Familiarity with iCaptivate LSPath
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
With the digital tech sector growing at a rapid pace and women significantly underrepresented in the industry, we are determined to inspire and recruit more women into technology and build diverse teams that reflect the clients we serve.
Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences. We strongly encourage women, veterans and active military service personnel to apply.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.