SAP FICO Concur Consultant
An overview of the Business Unit
AMS stands for Application Management Services and is delivery unit within the wider Application Services Business in the UK. AMS specialises in providing Next Generation ADM (application development and maintenance) support for a wide range of UK clients across all markets. Our clients include John Lewis, Burberry, McDonald’s, Rolls Royce, BAE, National Air Traffic Service, Fedex, numerous local police authorities, Jaguar LandRover, DEFRA and many others. Often referred to as outsourcing we work collaboratively with our clients to ensure their business systems operate continuously with seamless interactions between us; meanwhile we are leading the improvement and transformation of the technology and business process. AMS consists of approximately 400 team members in the UK and a further 1500 located across India.
- 5-7 years of Implementation and support experience with abiity to define, design requirements, troubleshoot issues in SAP and Concur
- Capability in client communication and handling day to day tasks
- Ability to work with teams that are geographically distributed and work across different time zones
- SAP-Financials Accounting and Operations professionals design, implement, deploy and support SAP financial solutions for finance, accounting, cost controls, executive controls, treasury, investment management, funds management and real estate management. This responsibility includes interacting with clients at all levels to understand the business requirements to conclude the blue print, configuration, testing, migration, support and continuous enhancements of the General Ledger, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Treasury / Banks, Controlling, Project Systems and Funds Management
- Manage interactions and delivery with third parties contributing to the overall solution, i.e. bank interfacing
- Financial / Accounting Degree or Diploma should form the foundation of a FI / CO consultant in the SAP environment. Basic knowledge and financial background are key requirements
- Experience in SAP/SAP-Financial Accounting for experienced hires
- SAP FI or CO certification is preferred, but not required should the candidate have relevant experience in the FI / CO domain
- Deep understanding and skills in Accounting or financial principles
- Should have ITIL knowledge (Incident/Change/Knowledge/Problem Management)
While we’re a global consultancy, we’re made up of supportive, close-knit communities. Everyone wants to get the best solutions for our customers and create the best working environment.
Work Life Harmony
We understand that everyone has varied lives and we want you to have a great work-life balance. So, where possible, our Work Life Harmony policy will help you to work flexibly and juggle your work and home life.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Discover more about what Capgemini can offer you. Visit:
https://twitter.com/Capgemini and https://www.glassdoor.co.uk/Reviews/Capgemini-Reviews-E3803.htm