Senior SAP FICA Consultant/Team Lead
Job Description/Main responsibilities
As a FICA senior consultant, you are able to translate the business requirements to recommendations for our customers using your expertise. You understand customers expectations, anticipate and propose solutions in SAP and promote usage of standard SAP.
You help our customers to evolve their SAP landscapes, based on their needs and business processes. You can collaborate with Capgemini and client teams to obtain the wanted results.
You can work on functional changes and projects, lead workshops, making estimates, delivering analysis and manage a team (+/-3 persons). In a project context, you will need to take the role of streamlead FICA and be able to take up responsibilities.
You will work in multidisciplinary projects and teams, working with the latest SAP technologies in complex, multi technology environments.
Languages and mobility
– Fluent oral communication skills in French, Dutch and English
– Fluent writing in Dutch and English
– Willing to work on assignments in Belgium (Flanders) and potentially abroad.
– Belgian resident
Desired knowledge & Experience
– Master’s degree, or equivalent
– Preferably +6 years of experience in Contract Accounts Receivable and Payable
– A thorough knowledge of the FICA solution and business concepts & processes
– Set-up documents and postings
– Integration with FI
– Taking up tasks as customizing, writing functional specs, testing, training and – — support
– Implementing the solution together with a team lead and other team members
– Experienced in working in large project set-ups with clear roles and responsibilities, SAP trainings or certifications are an asset
– Experience in public sector or utility sector is an asset
– Mature consultant with strong communication skills and with a collaborative spirit
– Customer oriented, result driven & focused on delivering quality
– Able to build and maintain the relationship with colleagues and client
– Able to coach, support, train and develop junior consultants
– Innovative spirit, stress resistant, flexible and self-organized