- Master’s degree, or equivalent;
- Preferably +6 years of experience in Contract Accounts Receivable and Payable;
- A thorough knowledge of the FICA solution and business concepts & processes;
- Set-up documents and postings;
- Experienced in working in large project set-ups with clear roles and responsibilities;
- SAP trainings or certifications are an asset;
- Experience in public sector or utility sector is an asset ;
- Mature consultant with strong communication skills and with a collaborative spirit;
- Customer oriented, result driven & focused on delivering quality;
- Able to build and maintain the relationship with colleagues and client;
- Able to coach, support, train and develop junior consultants;
- Innovative spirit, stress resistant, flexible and self-organized.
- As a FICA senior consultant, you are able to translate the business requirements to recommendations for our customers using your expertise.
- You understand customers expectations, anticipate and propose solutions in SAP and promote usage of standard SAP.
- You help our customers to evolve their SAP landscapes, based on their needs and business processes.
- You can collaborate with Capgemini and client teams to obtain the wanted results.
- You can work on functional changes and projects, lead workshops, making estimates, delivering analysis and manage a team (+/-3 persons). In a project context, you will need to take the role of streamlead FICA and be able to take up responsibilities.
- You will work in multidisciplinary projects and teams, working with the latest SAP technologies in complex, multi technology environments.