SAP FI Solution Architect
Graduate or Post Graduate from Premium Institute
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Working as a lead SAP Functional Solution Architect and supporting Solutions end to end for proposals
- Direct interaction with customers to translate business requirements into Solutions.
- Defend the Designed Solution with customers.
- Develop and manage a team of 5-10 Team members.
- Responsible for integration with different ERP Solutions including SAP and create Proof of Concepts as and when required.
- SAP delivery experience and functional solution knowledge on SAP on the following domains – FI/CO, Treasury, Central Finance. Preferred S/4 HANA finance experience
- Exposure or experience in New wave SAP (Simple Finance) is a must.
- Overall 14+ years of experience working on SAP delivery, proposals and presales.
- Must have worked on 4-5 years on implementation projects, preferably for European region.
- Good communication skills are a must with capability to drive requirement gathering workshops.
- Should have been in client facing roles for 2-3 engagements.
- Should have worked as end to end SAP Functional Solution architect for at least 4 pursuits/proposals.
- Should have performed lead roles as Solution architect.