- Job Description SAP FI CO Consultant Experience Requirement Domain experience.
- At least 1 2 years in any of the following areas Financial book keeping and accounting Auditing or preparation of financial statements for companies Internal control processes Management book keeping.
- Preparation of managerial reports Invoice Processing Both inward and outward Preparation of tax related documents.
- IT Relevant Experience Configuring SAP FICO Writing Functional specification for the custom.
- Development Training the Business users in the FICO area Experience in the cutover process supporting users during the hyper care Implementation Support experience in SAP FICO solutions for at least 4 years Solid SAP FICO configuration.
- SAP FI with 4 to 6 years of experience.
- skills with good understanding of Financials SAP Modules New General Ledger Accounts Receivable Accounts Payable Fixed Assets Project Systems Cost Center Accounting Profit.
- Center Accounting with good knowledge of system integration with MM SD Testing the SAP solutions Knowledge in S 4 HANA Overview of S 4 HANA New asset accounting Knowledge In product costing and material ledger in FSCM and treasury would be an advantage.
- Requirement gathering configuration testing training and end users during the hyper care Working with offshore onsite model SAP S 4 HANA certified are preferred Good Communication.
- Skills Education CA ICWA CS is preferred MBA Finance accounting M Com from a reputed University College B Com BBA BBM from a reputed institution or University.