Capgemini is a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. Capgemini Romania is building tech savy teams in Bucharest, Brasov, Cluj, Iasi and Suceava. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms.
Visit https://www.capgemini.com/ for more information.
- Full project lifecycle from preparation to go live;
- Identify business requirements; write and document them;
- Assess standard SAP solutions as fit/gaps with the business requirements and assess customized solutions as fit/gaps with the business requirements;
- Write functional specifications and work with developers;
- Provide training to users, super-users; provide information sessions to stakeholders;
- Test the SAP system; manage system defects;
- Prototype future SAP solutions for gaps, together with the Design team;
- Provide post go-live support.
- Hands on experience on SAP FI CO;
- Expert knowledge of FICO Org Structures; GL, Cost Centers / Elements, Profit Centers, Activity Types / Rates, Company Codes for a Global Organization required;
- ECC Configuration experience with GL, A/R, AP, COPA and FA (Fixed Assets) required;
- Month-end Close experience required;
- 2 End-to end implementations;
- Day-to-day FICO support experience required;
- Incident / Change / Problem Management experience required;
- Business / SAP FICO Functional analytical experience;
- Availability to travel abroad.
Nice to have:
SAP S/4 Hana experience;
SAP Activate experience;
Knowledge of Foreign Currencies.