Any UK Base
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients' opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organisations to realise their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion. People matter, results count.
You will be a part of Capgemini’s dynamic, market leading UK SAP Practice, joining as a SAP Engagement Manager. You will work within a large team, who work with the latest technologies such as HANA, Cloud, Hybris, SuccessFactors and be able to grow your career within a consistently growing organisation.
SAP Project Manager experienced in the full project lifecycle from proposal response & contract scheduling to planning, mobilising, leading and execution of SAP and related software.
- Involvement in the sales process, working as part of / leading sales propositions and following them through to delivery;
- Delivering against the contract: Conversant with the contract, managing the contracts and the change control process;
- Have overall responsibility for engagement success and achieving engagement targets and delivering to agreed timescales;
- Manage the engagement financials and forecasting in line with agree timelines;
- Management and motivation of the project team supporting and developing them to achieve their full potential within Capgemini; and
- Provide clear and concise status and project reporting to both internal and external stakeholders.
- SAP knowledge: core logic of ERP, strategy, Waterfall and Agile methodologies and tools;
- Successful project management delivery experience from inception through the delivery lifecycle, to agreed cost, timescales and quality;
- Lead role in several SAP projects exceeding £2m with different solutions/Clients;
- Strong communications skills and ability to communicate and influence at all levels;
- Leadership skills demonstrated through management and/or team lead roles covering planning, reporting, issue & risk management and people management skills;
- Experience of management of distributed teams; and
- Understanding of the sales process and experience of managing the bid process.
Professional and technical development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often ground-breaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.