Any UK Base
You will be a part of Capgemini’s dynamic, market leading UK SAP Practice, joining as a SAP Engagement Manager. You will work within a large team, who work with the latest technologies such as HANA, Cloud, Hybris, SuccessFactors and be able to grow your career within a consistently growing organization
Main Purpose Of Role
SAP Project Manager experienced in the full project lifecycle from proposal response & contract scheduling to planning, mobilising, leading and execution of SAP and related software.
• Project and Programme planning
• Project forecasting, financial management
• Involvement in the sales process, working as part of / leading sales propositions and following them through to delivery.
Skills and Experience
• SAP knowledge: core logic of ERP, strategy, methodologies, tools
• Knowledge of the SAP processes
• Minimum of 5 SAP project life cycles
• Lead role in SAP projects exceeding £2m
• Strong communications skills and ability to communicate and influence at all levels
• Leadership skills demonstrated through management and/or team lead roles covering planning, reporting, issue & risk management and people management skills
• Knowledge and experience of the sales process for consulting services
Professional and technical development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
We want to make sure that we find the right people to work in our teams, and we know that working full-time isn’t necessarily right for everyone. So we’d love to hear from you if you feel you’re a great fit for this role, and would like to work flexibly.
As an example, some of our team members work four days a week, but travel across the UK during their working days. Or you might prefer to work three days a week (in a job share scenario) with travel limited to Greater London.
If you are the right person for this role, we’ll find the right working approach for you.