The speed of change is throwing traditional business methods into question and disrupting the relevance of entire industries. Capgemini, a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services, is at the forefront of innovation and well placed to address opportunities for our clients in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organisations to realise their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company with over 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2020 combined revenues of EUR 15.8 billion. Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Let’s talk about the team:
Our Insights and Data team helps our clients make better business decisions by transforming an ocean of data into streams of insight. Our clients are among Australia’s top performing companies and they choose to partner with Capgemini for a very good reason – our exceptional people. Due to continued growth within Capgemini’s Insights & Data practice we intend to recruit a SAP Data Migration Lead and SAP Data Migration Architect with relevant consulting and communication skills. If you are already working in a consultancy role, or have excellent client-facing skills gained within large organizations, we would like to discuss our consultant opportunities with you
Let’s talk about the role and responsibilities:
- Work with key stakeholders to define the data migration technical requirements
- Setting up data services platform for data migration
- Proven track record leading complex SAP Data Migration implementations.
- Experience leading small to mid-size teams.
- A strong understanding of all the activities necessary to plan, build and execute a sound data migration program.
- Experience in supporting clients through the planning and preparation necessary to validate migrated data.
- Workshop delivery and design experience of data migration processes and products.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Preparing for and running business process workshops related to Data Migration
Let’s talk about your qualifications and experience:
- Experience in Architect, leading/ working with data migration in SAP landscape across the full lifecycle
- Experience implementing SAP in Manufacturing, Consumer Goods, Retail sectors is valued.
- Experience in at least 1 ETL tool – preferably SAP Data Services
- Understanding of software life cycle processes, experience of working in a large-scale program, Data warehouse and ETL development
- Broad set of technical skills and knowledge across hardware, software, systems and solutions development
- Develop or lead alignment to the information management strategic goals and the enterprise data architecture operating model.
- In close collaboration with business and process architects, translate strategic requirements into usable enterprise information architecture.
- Lead cross-project information architecture related activities around enterprise data, including facilitation of cross-functional workshops.
- Provide technical expertise to support client master data initiatives like materials master data management, products master data management & services master data management.
- Review developer recommendations, deliverables and work-products for quality and business process management best practices compliance related to SAP ERP and related data solution implementations.
- Review technical deliverables to ensure that requirements are complete, consistent, unambiguous, and testable and that requirements meet evaluation criteria for system maintainability, reliability, and usability as well as requirements adhere to the system documentation methodology.
Let’s talk about what’s in it for you!
Passionate people are Capgemini’s Ace of Spades – join us to discover a career that will challenge, support and inspire you. Working at Capgemini you’ll find the rewards are more than just financial. You will work alongside some very smart and inspiring people on exciting projects and you will also enjoy incredible benefits. We offer flexible work practices and 40 hours of self-development every year with a huge selection of learning opportunities to choose from.
As “Architects of Positive Futures”, Capgemini actively supports the community in 3 ways:
Diversity and Inclusion - we believe diversity of thought fuels excellence and innovation, which is why we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified candidates regardless of their gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, ability, intersex status or age. To support our commitment to diversity and inclusion, we celebrate or recognise special events and days of significance that are important to our employees such as Diwali, Bastille Day, Pride, IDAHOBIT, IWD and International day of people with Disabilities. Our Employee Resource Groups Women@Capgemini, OutFront, Indigeneous, Parents and Careers and Sustainability Community of Practice support the grassroots passion of employees to drive our diversity agenda and effect change.
Digital inclusion - at Capgemini we are using our skills to drive social impact initiatives focusing on helping society address the impact of the digital and automation revolution. We also provide employees with opportunities to give back to the community through charity projects and volunteer days.
Environmental Sustainability - Capgemini joined the CDP’s (Carbon Disclosure Project) prestigious “A list” for its commitment to the Net-Zero economy. As well as focusing on helping our clients transform towards more sustainable business models, Capgemini recently announced its commitment to becoming a netzero busines by 2030.
Recognised by Ethisphere as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies for the last 9 years in a row, ethics and values are at the heart of Capgemini’s corporate culture and business. Embedded in our DNA, our seven values – Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Team Spirit, Freedom, Fun and Modesty – have remained the same since company inception in 1967. To see how we bring these values to life, visit www.capgemini.com/au-en/careers/ and listen to some of our employee’s stories.
Come join us, bring your whole self to work, create new possibilities for you, your customers and your community and help us to be Architects of Positive Futures.
Please note unsolicited resumes from employment agencies or other third parties will not be considered.