SAP Data Management & Solutions expert
We are looking for an expert in Data Management & Solutions!
As an Expert Data Management & Solutions,
You act as an experienced data consultant in Data Migration, Quality, and Governance implementation projects
You work closely together with our clients to take in their key data challenges and requirements. You can bridge the gap between business and IT on data topics.
You help the customer understand the data model in SAP.
You take up a role in organizing ETL procedures within a variety of systems, considering the dependencies and requirements. You can easily switch from a managing role (organization, guidance) to a hands-on participant (taking up part of the Extract, Transform, and Load activities).
You work closely with your project manager and the Data team, and with the technical, functional, and reporting colleagues to create the best solution possible.
You provide support in proposals, product developments, and further research around Data Solutions.
Your profile – technical skills:
5+ years of demonstrated experience in delivering SAP data model implementations
Proven experience in at least one tool for each domain of the SAP Data solutions:
- Data Migration: LSMW, EMIGALL, S/4 HANA Migration cockpit (incl. direct transfer), Application Link Enabling
- Data Governance and Quality supporting tools: SAP Master Data Governance, Information Lifecycle Management (ILM), Data Archiving, Data Services (BODS), SAP HANA smart data integration and SAP HANA smart data quality
- Knowledge on the main functional areas of the SAP ERP solution (either ECC or S/4HANA, e.g. sales & distribution, purchasing, material management, financial management) is a plus;
It is beneficial to have experience in SAP developments/ABAP or transition/cutover planning.
Your profile – Soft skills:
You like working within a team of colleagues with similar or different skillsets;
You are customer oriented and are a good listener;
You are pro-active, result-driven, accurate, reliable, assertive, and proud of your work;
You have a consultancy mindset, meaning you are not afraid to speak up, present your views, implementations, … and represent Capgemini at the client;
You have ambition to grow into the role of an architect or project manager, in which you’ll guide younger people on projects and in their careers.
Languages and mobility:
Resident in Belgium
Fluent oral communication skills in French, Dutch and English
Fluent writing in mother tongue (Dutch or French) and English
Geographic mobility. We serve customers throughout Belgium.
Education: Bachelor, master’s degree or equivalent through relevant experience
What do we offer?
With more than 260,000 people in over 40 countries, Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. If you want to work:
- for an innovative company,
- in a challenging environment,
- with colleagues with which it feels good to work,
Capgemini is definitely the place to go!
We offer you:
- A unique environment for your personal development;
- A career where high performance is rewarded and where freedom, industrialization, innovation and trust are in the spotlight;
- A wide range of trainings and development opportunities;
- A competitive salary package, including a company car.