SAP CX & SD Consultant
Location: UK Wide
An overview of the role
As an SAP CX (Customer Experience) Consultant, you will work as part of a great team delivering projects and solutions to a wide and varied set of clients, across many different industry sectors.
This role is a unique chance to work with the latest technologies whilst helping clients renew their enterprise as they move through their transformation journeys; bringing the intelligent enterprise to life. If you are looking for a role where you can make a difference, this is the role for you.
You will also be working on the delivery of SAP CX projects, at any or all stages, from shaping the transformation roadmap, through agile delivery to post go live support.
Your knowledge of SAP CX components along with your expertise in delivering customer experience functionality into wider solutions will allow you to shape, build and deliver solutions in your functional area
As part of the role, you will have access to enhance your consulting, functional and technical skills, through Capgemini learning and development, and the latest industry recognised certifications.
- Work on SAP projects as an SAP CX (SAP Commerce Cloud (Hybris), Customer Data Cloud (GIGYA), Sales Cloud, Service Cloud (C4C), Marketing Cloud) consultant to deliver full project life cycle delivery, supporting where necessary.
- Working on all phases of an SAP project from initial requirements gathering thtorugh blueprinting, building, testing, cutover and early life support as a SAP CX functional consultant.
- Alongside project delivery you will manage and develop your career through training, networking and contributing to the practice and wider group growth and objectives.
- Be part of a team that works on SAP solves problems and provide solutions for large, corporate clients in multiple sectors, working in cross-discipline, agile and distributed teams.
Why this role?
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often ground-breaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini is at the forefront of new technologies and solutions both SAP and non-SAP, offering market leading transformation solutions to our clients, leveraging our diverse talent both on and off-shore. We are looking for likeminded individuals, who want to join our forward thinking SAP Customer Engagement Team (CET) and build tomorrows future
You will have
- Hands on experience of configuring and implementing one of the SAP CX components (SAP Commerce Cloud (Hybris), Customer Data Cloud (GIGYA), Sales Cloud, Service Cloud (C4C), Marketing Cloud)
- completed at least one end to end project cycle with a SAP CX product (SAP Commerce Cloud (Hybris), Customer Data Cloud (GIGYA), Sales Cloud, Service Cloud (C4C), Marketing Cloud)
- The skills to lead and facilitate requirements gathering, design and gap analysis workshops to identify the optimum SAP solution.
- The ability to identify and resolve integration issues.
- The ability to work effectively with client and consultancy teams, including influencing key business stakeholders and other team members.
- Passionate to work with our clients advising them on how to get the most out of their SAP technologies
- Enthusiasm and proactiveness for learning and staying current with SAP latest technologies
- Strong communication and presentation skills
Learning and development
There’s an endless amount to learn at Capgemini, and an endless number of ways to do so. So, you’ll also have unique training opportunities to take advantage of. Some of our consultants even have the chance to go to Les Fontaine (near Paris, France), where we host a conference. Outside of dedicated training, everyone makes time to help and support one another – collaboration is encouraged across all of our teams.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance
their individual, family and work-life needs.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organisations to realise their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.