SAP CX & SD Consultant
Location: UK Wide
Relaunch at Capgemini Programme
Capgemini’s Relaunch Programme is aimed at supporting talented professionals back into the business by providing a tailored 6-month programme to help refresh and update existing skills as well as developing confidence. We understand that you won’t necessarily match every requirement on the job description but will have some relevant previous experience and a wiliness to learn and further develop your skills in this area. If you have had a career break of 1 ½ years or beyond, for whatever reason, we would love to hear from you!
An overview of the role
You will be joining the successful Customer Engagement SAP team as an SAP CX (C/4HANA) and SD Consultant to deliver system design and build activities in complex SAP solution implementations and optimisation projects. You will have a solid foundation as a SAP CX (C/4HANA) and SD consultant with other related SAP products exposure such as SAP CRM or SAP S/4 HANA. You will have knowledge of the integration of SAP SD with key components such as FI, MM, and PP. Prior experience of working on sales transformation projects using SAP as an enabling technology would be an advantage.
You will be an integral part of our SAP Customer Engagement Team, enabling a smooth implementation by taking a flexible approach to:
• Executing and facilitating workshops.
• Leading teams that are based both on-site and remote.
• Working on all elements of the project lifecycle from sales through to early life support.
• Continuously identify and resolve issues that arise during the project life cycle.
• Configure SAP
• Prepare functional specs for the build of RICEFW objects
• Contribute to our team and practice capability and growth.
Why this role?
You will join a fast-growing part of Capgemini’s dynamic, market leading UK SAP solution centre helping to deliver the sales and distribution aspects of some of the most exciting and challenging SAP solutions for clients across various industries.
To get the best from this role you’ll have:
• SAP CX (C/4HANA) configuration experience- having been involved in 2 complete project lifecycles in one of the following components.
SAP CX (C/4HANA)
• Sales Cloud
• Service Cloud
• Commerce Cloud
• Marketing Cloud
• Data Cloud
• SAP SD & Logistic Execution configuration experience- having been involved in 2 complete project lifecycles.
• Good knowledge of the integration of SAP SD to other SAP Components e.g. Finance, MM, BI, PP.
• Business consulting and engagement skills and must and able to articulate business challenges in a non-technical manner.
• Leadership skills and the ability to lead a project work stream.
• The ability to architect solutions as part of sales propositions and follow through to delivery.
• Analytical and problem solving skills.
• The skills to lead and facilitate requirements gathering, design and gap analysis workshops to identify the optimum SAP solution.
• The ability to identify and resolve integration issues.
• The ability to work effectively with client and consultancy teams, including influencing key business stakeholders and other team members.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organisations to realise their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.