UK Wide + Europe
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients' opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in over 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion. People matter, results count.
You will join a fast-growing part of Capgemini’s dynamic, market leading UK SAP solution centre helping to deliver SAP C/4 Customer engagement and commerce of some of the most exciting and challenging digital transformations for clients across various industries.
You will be joining the successful SAP Customer Engagement team as an SAP C/4 Customer Engagement and Commerce architect to help delivering SAP Customer Engagement and Commerce projects bringing together solutions expertise within the SAP C/4 product portfolio (SAP Marketing Cloud, Commerce, Sales and Service Cloud and other SAP Technologies) with business process awareness and architecting / delivering an SAP customer experience platform.
- Advise on Customer Engagement Solutions as an Architect and be able to work across clients and senior stakeholders
- Configure and develop SAP Customer Engagement Solutions
- Implement SAP C/4 Solutions as an Architect and be able to work alongside teams that are based both on-site and remotely
- Engage with Business Process Owners to gather requirement and support the creation of User Stories and align it with SAP C/4 functionalities
- Execute and facilitate workshops to drive architecture validation and bridge the gap between the technical and the functional aspect of the solution
- Develop innovative solutions to integrate SAP C/4 with Backoffice fulfilment solution such as SAP S4 Hana and promote it to Clients
- Contribute to our team and practice capability and growth
- Work on sales and bid proposals
- Hands on experience of configuring and implementing a minimum of two of the following products
- SAP Sales or Service Cloud (formerly known as Cloud for Customer)
- SAP Commerce Cloud (formerly known as Hybris Commerce)
- SAP marketing Cloud (formerly known as Hybris Marketing)
- SAP Sales and Distribution
- SAP Customer Relationship Management
- Experience of at least 2 full project lifecycles of the above products
- Integration knowledge and experience between SAP Customer engagement & Commerce solutions and other SAP products or technologies
- Core Skills within SAP Customer Engagement and Commerce solutions (SAP C/4 Portfolio) with industry knowledge of the Consumer Products, Utilities, Industrial Products, Retail Industry, and strong implementation experience of SAP Customer engagement solutions
- Strong Collaboration skills and team working approach
- An entrepreneurial oriented mindset that can innovate on the latest technologies
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and convert into new solutions
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbally
- Core processes understanding of customer engagement and commerce functions and architecture design
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.