Experienced SAP CRM Consultant
Nowadays, the evolution towards customer-centric sales and service models is inevitable for companies that want to keep a pole position towards their competitors. Many companies therefore need to refine their internal and external way of working to meet the ever-increasing customer’s expectations.
Are you passionate about this evolution and are you eager to be actively involved in this quest for the highest customer satisfaction? Do you see a path covered with opportunities how SAP CRM can contribute to this evolution? Then our SAP CRM team wants to get to know you!
As an experienced SAP CRM consultant, you will craft state of the art solutions in collaboration with the client, you will manage the scope and quality of the activities of the team, while remaining responsible of the overall integrity of the solution. Above all, you will be part of a motivated and enthusiastic team.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Master degree or equivalent by experience
- Solid SAP CRM experience in at least the domain Sales and/or Service, experience in the Marketing domain is considered as a plus
- Good business acumen, able to understand client expectations, anticipate needs and proactively propose innovative solutions in SAP
- Strong analytical/conceptual way of thinking: focus on down to earth, fit for purpose solutions
- Integration experience with SAP ECC and/or SAP IS-U
- Team leading and project leading experience
- Innovative spirit
- Insight in and/or experience with the SAP Cloud for Customer product portfolio
- Team player
Languages and mobility
- Resident in Belgium
- Fluent oral communication skills in French, Dutch and English
- Fluent writing in mother tongue (Dutch or French) AND English
- Geographic mobility. You must be ready to accept assignments anywhere in Belgium, and potentially in surrounding countries (FR, UK, NL)
- A unique environment for your personal development
- A career where high performance is rewarded and where freedom, industrialization, innovation and trust are in the spotlight
- Integration in a highly motivated and solid team
- Wide range of training and learning opportunities
- A good salary package