- Role SAP Cloud Platform Integration Developer CPI HANA Cloud Integration HCI. Required skills Hands on experience of 3 To 5 years in design development and implementation of integration flows.
- Flow between SAP ECC S4 with Successfactors SalesForce com etc .
- Legacy On Premise systems using SAP Cloud Platform integration also known as CPI HCI SCPi.
- Experience in the configuration of adapters such as JMS JBDC SFTP SOAP IDOC Proxy FTPS and web services Knowledge of transport management and alert configuration. Experience in integration with SAP modules such as HCM FI SD MM QM PM etc.
- Excellent software development skills in Java Rest and SOAP based web services Heavy Experience on message mapping techniques like XSLT and XML mapping etc Hands on experience writing Groovy Scripts or Java Scripts Hands on experience configuring adapters like SF Adapter SFTP REST and SOAP adapter to exchange messages between sender and receiver.
- Having good SDLC Software Development Life Cycle knowledge Responsibilities Responsible for developing inbound and outbound interfaces to from the cloud to On Premise and Cloud instances of SAP Products Understands refines and complies with integration patterns standards guidelines and best practices Works with functional owners to understand the integration requirement and do the developments.
- Provide support for technical requirements gathering analysis of system landscapes technical design and development of interfaces Collaborates with technical and business teams Proactively scan for troubleshoot and resolve system related issues that could impact end user experience.
- Data integrity or overall end to end system functionality Actively participate in end to end project activities to ensure the team delivers effective business systems solutions Coordinate extensively with business users functional and cross functional team members developers integration.
- Analyzes designs develops and tests process flows in support of multiple business projects using integration technologies.
- SAP CPI Consultant with 6 to 9 years of experience.
- Functional and cross functional team members developers integration resources Analyzes designs develops and tests process flows in support of multiple business projects using integration technologies.