An overview for the role
As an SAP Commerce Cloud Consultant, you will work as part of a great team delivering projects and solutions to a wide and varied set of clients, across many different industry sectors.
This role is a unique chance to work with the latest technologies whilst helping clients renew their enterprise as they move through their transformation journeys; bringing the intelligent enterprise to life. If you are looking for a role where you can make a difference, this is the role for you.
You will also be working on the delivery of SAP CX projects, at any or all stages, from shaping the transformation roadmap, through agile delivery to post go live support.
Your knowledge of SAP CX components along with your expertise in delivering customer experience functionality into wider solutions will allow you to shape, build and deliver solutions in your functional area
Working with the Capgemini implementation team and its customers to design, develop, and deliver scalable and flexible SAP Commerce Cloud systems to fit our client’s needs. Our commerce team is responsible for successfully gathering client requirements, solution configuration, development, integration and creating documentation as necessary. The SAP Commerce Cloud consultant/developer will also work with internal and partner sales teams to assess, road map, plan, and propose these solutions.
The SAP Commerce Cloud Consultant will be required to perform software development and is expected and required to have and maintain the skills of a Senior Backend Developer (BED) on the platform. The consultant will also be required to mentor, coach and supports the junior members of the development team while collaborating with the project leadership (Technical Architect and Project Manager). This is a senior development/supervisory position in the organization and the consultant will need to supervise the day-to-day activity of the Development Team on larger projects.
As part of the role, you will have access to enhance your consulting, functional and technical skills, through Capgemini learning and development, and the latest industry recognised certifications.
- Work on projects as an SAP Commerce Cloud Consultant/Developer, consultant to deliver full project life cycle delivery, supporting where necessary.
- Working on all phases of an SAP project from initial requirements gathering through blueprinting, building, testing, cutover, and early life support as an SAP CX functional and technical consultant.
- Alongside project delivery you will manage and develop your career through training, networking, and contributing to the practice and wider group growth and objectives.
- Apply judgment for customer design decisions and architecture, helping with the optimal technical solution leveraging the SAP Commerce Cloud (Hybris) platform across web-based, mobile, and IoT digital properties.
- Capture customer design decisions and architecture for SAP Commerce Cloud (Hybris) and integrated solutions
- Develop and share client-side and server-side code examples, to further enable customer teams on harnessing the power of the SAP Commerce Cloud (Hybris) platform
- Design, code, and test appropriate level of SAP Commerce Cloud (Hybris) customizations.
- Plan and execute strategy for the migration of existing accounts and user registration records from existing customer systems into the SAP Commerce Cloud (Hybris) platform
- Demonstrate in-depth knowledge and expertise of the SAP Commerce Cloud (formerly Hybris) system.
Why this role?
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often ground-breaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini is at the forefront of new technologies and solutions both SAP and non-SAP, offering market leading transformation solutions to our clients, leveraging our diverse talent both on and off-shore. We are looking for likeminded individuals, who want to join our forward thinking SAP Customer Engagement Team (CET) and build tomorrows future
You will have
- hands on experience of configuring and implementing SAP Commerce Cloud (Hybris)
- completed at least two end to end project cycle with SAP Commerce Cloud (Hybris)
- The skills to lead and facilitate requirements gathering, design and gap analysis workshops to identify the optimum SAP solution.
- Responsible for implementing SAP Commerce Cloud (Hybris) solutions.
- Mastery of Java J2ee, spring and Hybris technologies
- Strong Experience in customization of hybris data model for product, customer, user B2C and B2B.
- Ability to implement SAP Commerce capabilities such as card checkout, order management, user management, product content management and catalog management
- Ability to configure admin cockpit and product cockpit customization requirements.
- Strong experience in working with rest web services and spring batch.
- Responsible for design decisions and architecture, helping with the optimal technical solution leveraging the SAP Commerce Cloud (Hybris) platform
- Capture design decisions and architecture in Functional and Technical Design Documentations
- Demonstrate strong verbal and written communications skills
- Advanced problem-solving and troubleshooting skills are a must have
- The ability to identify and resolve integration issues.
- The ability to work effectively with client and consultancy teams, including influencing key business stakeholders and other team members.
- Passionate to work with our clients advising them on how to get the most out of their SAP technologies
- Enthusiasm and proactiveness for learning and staying current with SAP latest technologies
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Experience of mobile and/or web development and customer facing experience, not necessarily at the same time
- Server-side development experience with at least one server platform such as .NET, Java, PHP, and/or node.js
- Strongly prefer development experience with mobile platforms, including iOS (Objective C and Swift), Android
- Strongly prefer previous experience with SaaS platforms
- Ideal candidate has had external customer facing experience, with the ability to communicate technical concepts to business stakeholders
- Ideal candidate has the ability to work with multiple customers simultaneously
- Experience of Web Development in an eCommerce project and experience of SAP Commerce Cloud platform.
Capgemini UK is a leading SAP Integration Partner, helping our clients navigate through complex SAP transformations. Capgemini UK has 1000 + SAP practitioners across UK & India and are ranked #1 for SAP S/4HANA® certifications in UK and globally. We work closely with our clients to transform their business together using the latest SAP products and architecture, a deep knowledge of industries and markets, and innovative delivery methodologies.
Learning and development
There’s an endless amount to learn at Capgemini, and an endless number of ways to do so. So, you’ll also have unique training opportunities to take advantage of. Some of our consultants even have the chance to go to Les Fontaine (near Paris, France), where we host a conference. Outside of dedicated training, everyone makes time to help and support one another – collaboration is encouraged across all of our teams.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organisations to realise their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Find out more about joining Capgemini. Visit:
https://twitter.com/Capgemini and https://www.glassdoor.co.uk/Reviews/Capgemini-Reviews-E3803.htm