An overview of the role
As an SAP Cloud Bridge Architect you will join our growing SAP Cloud Team and drive the presales, architecture and delivery of our client’s move of their SAP estate into Public Cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure and GCP. This will include multiple verticals such as Financial Services, Energy and Utilities, Retail, Manufacturing or Public Sector.
You will work with our clients from the start of their journey to the cloud, through to go-live and utilising of Hyperscaler services as part of their onward cloud journey.
- Responsibility for supporting the development and closing of “SAP on Cloud” service opportunities for Capgemini UK.
- Lead client visits – from the stage of planning, identifying key participants, story board for the meeting, reviewing content, planning demos/team discussions and front ending the discussion.
- Assist the sales team in prospecting with relevant pitch and market/company specific data.
- Generate collaterals, case studies, white papers, etc. and assist sales in cloud evangelism.
- Take on project delivery roles, as required, to ensure project and service quality
- Support the development of project and consultancy portfolio items and offers for the practice.
- Provide training and guidance on the cloud including public & private as well as related platform engineering to sales and account teams.
- Be recognized as one of the go-to SAP Technical Architecture and cloud experts in the Capgemini UK business.
- Evangelise the benefits of moving to the cloud
Why this role?
This is a great opportunity for someone to grow their career around the presales, sales and delivery of SAP on Cloud. You will work closely with Capgemini, our clients and the Hyperscalers. You will be given the opportunity to create your own brand both within and outside of Capgemini
We are passionate about training and we will support you to grow your career around multiple Hyperscalers and technologies.
- Passionate about running SAP on Hyperscalers
- Ability to inspire a shared vision across client and Capgemini teams;
- A trusted client advisor with outstanding communications skills and ability to influence
- Proven ability to architect SAP on Cloud on one or more Hyperscalers
Capgemini UK is a leading SAP Integration Partner, helping our clients navigate through complex SAP transformations. Capgemini UK has 1000 + SAP practitioners across UK & India and are ranked #1 for SAP S/4HANA® certifications in UK and globally. We work closely with our clients to transform their business together using the latest SAP products and architecture, a deep knowledge of industries and markets, and innovative delivery methodologies.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organisations to realise their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.