An overview of the role
As an SAP Cloud Architect you will lead the architecture and delivery of our client’s move of their SAP estate to hyperscalers such as AWS, Azure or GCP.
You will work with our clients from the start of their journey to the cloud, through to go-live and utilising of Hyperscaler services as part of their onward cloud journey.
You will be supported by both our SAP and Cloud Centre of Excellence’s, work closely with AWS, Microsoft and Google to support clients on their journey.
- Design SAP Architecture on one or more Hyperscalers.
- Work closely with our Centre of Excellence (CoE) to respond to RFPs and grow the pipeline of work
- Build strong and enduring client relationships;
- Evangelise the benefits of moving to the cloud
Why this role?
- This is a unique opportunity to join one of the largest SAP practices in the UK working with a number of FTSE 100 companies. We are working on some of the largest SAP Migrations to the Cloud with exciting clients across the UK and Europe who want to move their SAP Estate to the cloud.
- The role provides a great opportunity for someone to grow their career around SAP on Cloud, working closely with Capgemini, our clients and the Hyperscalers. We are passionate about training and we will support you to grow your career around multiple Hyperscalers and technologies.
- Passionate about running SAP on Hyperscalers
- Ability to inspire a shared vision across client and Capgemini teams;
- A trusted client advisor with outstanding communications skills and ability to influence
- Proven ability to architect SAP on Cloud on one or more Hyperscalers
Capgemini UK is a leading SAP Integration Partner, helping our clients navigate through complex SAP transformations. Capgemini UK has 1000 + SAP practitioners across UK & India and are ranked #1 for SAP S/4HANA® certifications in UK and globally. We work closely with our clients to transform their business together using the latest SAP products and architecture, a deep knowledge of industries and markets, and innovative delivery methodologies.
Learning and development
There’s an endless amount to learn at Capgemini, and an endless number of ways to do so. So, you’ll also have unique training opportunities to take advantage of. Some of our consultants even have the chance to go to Les Fontaines (near Paris, France), where we host conferences and Leadership Training Programmes. Outside of dedicated training, everyone makes time to help and support one another – collaboration is encouraged across all of our teams.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance
their individual, family and work-life needs.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organisations to realise their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.