SAP CAR POSDTA Solution Architect
Graduate or Post Graduate from Premium Institute
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Will be working on CAR RDS setup
- Able to work on ECC POS Out-bounds
- Standard IDOCs between ECC to POS
- POSDTA Validations and Audit checks Tasks Aggregation One step Two step processing
- POS Monitoring in CAR and error handling based on POSDTA
- Data Flows between ECC to POS ECC to CAR, CAR to ECC IDOCs and Standard Programs for the same
- SLT data setup from ECC to CAR DRF Data Replication Framework from ECC to CAR
- Use case based Knowledge of OSA On shelf Availability DDF UDF Inventory Visibility Multichannel sales repository in CAR
- Preferred skills MPR APR Planning Applications
- Overall 12 plus years of experience working on SAP delivery proposals and presales
- Must have worked on 4 to 5 years on implementation projects, preferably for European region
- Good communication skills are a must with capability to drive requirement gathering workshops.
- Should have been in client facing roles for 2 to 3 engagements.
- Should have worked as end to end SAP Functional Solution architect for at least 4 pursuits proposals.
- Should have functional knowledge on SAP on the SAP CAR POSDTA.
- Should have performed lead roles as Solution architect.
- Related SAP Certifications
- Solution Architect related certifications would be an advantage