Who you’ll be working with
You will join a fast-growing part of Capgemini’s dynamic, market leading UK SAP solution centre, helping to deliver the SAP Cloud for Customer (Cloud for Sales/Cloud for Service) aspects of some of the most exciting and challenging SAP solutions for clients.
The focus of your role
You will be joining the successful SAP Customer Engagement team as an SAP C/4 Customer Engagement and Commerce architect to help delivering SAP Customer Engagement and Commerce projects bringing together solutions expertise within the SAP C/4 product portfolio (SAP Marketing Cloud, Commerce, Sales and Service Cloud and other SAP Technologies) with business process awareness and architecting / delivering an SAP customer experience platform.
What you’ll do
You will be an integral part of our SAP Customer Engagement team and enable a smooth implementation by taking a flexible approach to:
• Executing and facilitating workshops.
• Leading teams that are based both on-site and remote.
• Working on all elements of the project lifecycle from sales through to early life support.
• Continuously identify and resolve issues that arise during the project life cycle.
• Configure SAP
• Prepare functional specs for the build of RICEFW objects
• Contribute to our team and practice capability and growth.
What you’ll bring
• Business consulting skills are a must and the ability to articulate business challenges in a non-technical manner
• A minimum of 2 project full lifecycles experience of SAP Cloud for Customer
• A minimum of 2 full project lifecycles experience of SAP SD or SAP CRM
• Excellent team working skills
• Excellent communication skills both written and oral
• Management of requirements gathering and design workshops with both business and technical audiences.
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-ground breaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini is proud to represent nearly 130 nationalities and its cultural diversity. Our holistic definition of diversity extends beyond gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, ethnicity, race, age and religion. Capgemini views diversity as everything that makes us who we are as an organization, including our social background, our experiences in life and work, our communication styles and even our personality. These dimensions contribute to the type of diversity we value the most: diversity of thought.