- Candidate should have strong HANA Modeling experience along with HANA related development languages (SQL Script, HTML5, Java).
- Candidate should have worked on 1 full cycle of HANA implementation as HANA modeler or HANA developer.
- Candidate should have strong knowledge in creating graphical HANA modeling views and CDS views.
- Candidate should have in-depth knowledge of all type of joins and star schema architecture.
- Candidate should have strong SQL script based modeling skills in HANA.
- Candidate should able analyze the performance of HANA models and suggest the performance optimization techniques.
- Candidate should able to create the Analytical privileges for the views.
- Candidate should have practiced the best practices and standards for HANA model development and reporting on HANA.
- Candidate should have knowledge on either of the data provisioning tools like SLT, EIM and BODS.
- If candidate is having prior experience in data modeling tools like SAP BW then it will be added advantage.
Job Location: Mumbai, Bengaluru
Interview Location: Mumbai, Bengaluru, Hyderabad
Mumbai 7 – M7 | Capgemini India Pvt. Ltd, Plant no.2, B & C Wing, Godrej & Boyce Compound, Gate No.2, LBS Marg, Pirojshanagar, Vikhroli – West, Mumbai, MH – 400079
Capgemini 158-162 & 165-170 EPIP Phase IV , Whitefield, Bangalore-560066.Land Mark- Lemon Tree Hotel
SPOC: Gimil Aby/Vinitha A
Hyd Phoenix InfoCity | Capgemini India Pvt. Ltd. (Delivery Center), 1-7 Floors, Building H-07, Phoenix Infocity Special Economic Zone, Sy No. 30(P), 34 (P), 35 (P) & 38 (P), Gachibowli Village, Serilingampally Mandal, Ranga Reddy District, Hyderabad, Telan
Interview Date: 21st April'18
Competencies and Skills
L4SAP BW L3SAP BW